• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Insane emotions...........im going crazy

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I am insanely hormonal! I've broken out in a rash/spots, and I have reverted to a pre-pubescent handful :(. Last night I lost it with OH all because he got the bathroom wet and it escalated to me going off my tits at having to do anything and then I threw my phone at him, locked myself in the bathroom and decided my hair was annoying me (it was rather long) so took 6 inches off it and promptly blocked the loo trying to flush it (I usually cut my own hair cos im tight like that, ha).
But I've felt down all day..........almost told someone at work to FA when they were annoying me no end.
I've been so up and down. I cant stop it. I keep wanting to burst out crying :(.

I hate hormones!!

my hair is too short to lop off that amount luckily but i know what you mean, long hair is bloody annoying... and dont get me started on hormones, ive been so angry ive just started shouting gibberish that even i dont understand.... chocolate helps though hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->