INSANELY early BFP…you won't believe this.

CapitalChick

Mommy to 1 and preggo!!!
Reaction score
Cautiously optimistic!!

So I tested yesterday, at 8dpo (I'm being monitored by a fertility doc, so I'm very confident on my ovulation days). And I thought I saw the slightest, most imaginary-like line. It was so barely there that I discarded it. Then today, at 9 dpo, I took a FRER and got the slightest ever BFP…but it came AFTER the 10 minute window to read the test. So I discarded that too!...Then, later, I took another FRER, and the SLIGHTEST SLIGHT SLIGHT BFP showed up within 2 minutes of testing!!

Anyway, I happen to have an appointment with my fertility doc this morning! So I asked him to do an HCG. He said "I'm shocked that you could even get anything on a urine test this early…are you sure?" and I said "Yes, please test". So he tested and it was postitive!!...The HCG is only 12 (!!!!). The fertility doc was completely in SHOCK he said "I cannot even believe that it came up positive so early. You are not even technically considered pregnant until the HCG reaches 15, so please be cautious….but at the moment, it seems like a go!!"

I got mine at 7dpo!!! faint but there, did ic, asda and tesco (sad i know) all faint. Lines got better every couple of days!

you will be fine!! Congratulations ! H&H nine months :flower::flower:

Ladies, the only pearl of wisdom that I can offer is to please please please have your thyroids test. And GET THE RESULTS! If your TSH is over 2.5, it NEEDS to come down in order to get pregnant!! Even if "normal" is up to 5.0, you won't get pregnant over 2.5.

Wow congrats hun, I also got my bfp at 8dpo.

Congratulations, have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

V xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->