Insanity or 30 day shred

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Which one would you recommend?

I'm looking to lose a little weight (no more than a stone) and mainly tone up?

Insanity is bloody hard imo. 30DS is also difficult but I don't think its on the same wavelength at all, and much for beginners. You can of course modify the moves for insanity but its so fast paced that its hard to keep up lol.

We have both! We do 30 Day Shred to prepare for Insanity.

Insanity is really meant for people who are already in good shape and want to push harder. If that is you I'd go with Insanity to start with. If not, 30 Day Shred is a better option to begin with (it is very hard too but like a previous poster said, Insanity is in its own league!)

Literally love Insanity!! I did it before I was pregnant and didn't find it too hard, but i expect when I go back to it after birth it'll be a diff story! xxx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Insanity-F...d=1391035609&sr=8-3&keywords=insanity+workout

Is that the right insanity as I thought it was Gillian micheals also?

Jillian Michael's 30 day shred... I'm 5 workouts in, down 3 pounds, and almost dropped an entire size. Love it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Insanity-F...d=1391035609&sr=8-3&keywords=insanity+workout

Is that the right insanity as I thought it was Gillian micheals also?

That's not the right insanity hun, the actual insanity DVD is about a hundred pound!

I've done the first 10 days of the 30 day shred and have insanity but haven't done it.

I have a lot of friends who have done the 30 days shred and they haven't lost weight unless they were also on a diet but the inches fall off.

I was on a diet (well, not really - just portion control and staying within the right calories for my height and weight) and lost 7lb and 4 inches in those first 10 days. 1 and a half of those inches was off my stomach alone.

I stopped at day 10 cause I found out I was pregnant.

It's not just one dvd, though? It's a total 60 day workout programme.

Anyhoo, if you're new to this I would start with shred. There's no progression with Insanity so you will be expected to be able to full pushups etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->