Insanity

SisterRose

mummy to 3 monkeys
Reaction score
Anbody ever done or tried insanity before? the results Ive seen on youtube look amazing.
I really want to tone and lose inches, as well as a stone I've recently gained that Im blaming Christmas for(even though it was 5 months ago) :haha:
I'm starting my 60 day insanity journey tonight with the fit test and I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm scared. It looks....Insane!!

The only other form of exercise DVD I've done is shred, and I did that every day some times twice.

im currently doing the 30 day shred but i was thinking of doing this aswell.....might be bit overkill but im desperate lol. xx

I've heard a lot about it and am considering it after 30ds! I've got a massive list im researching to try and decide what to do next! Can I stalk you to see how you get on? :blush:

Sure. I just started the fit test tonight and I have to say....man it's a killer. I felt like I mght actually throw up and was seeing stars. I think there's definitely something to this though if I stick out the 63 days and eat healthy.

I took some starting pictures earlier and will get them uploaded. I just started a diet journal in the journals section :)

x

I'll pop over and find your journal now! I love reading about other peoples journeys!

If it werent s expensive. I would have already had it. I personly know people who have done it and it really works wonders. As well as P90X. They are both fab

I've completed day 4.

It is defnitely very difficult, I ache all over. My muscles are killing me! I thought shred was hard when I started that, shred is like a stroll around the park compared to this.

Insanity is not for beginners, it's for people who are already very fit and just want a cardio boost, I'm sure you've realized already how rough it is on the joints, if you are overweight it is not a good choice due to joint injury (heck even fit people get joint injury!).

I would recommend looking into P90X first before Insanity if you have outgrown Shred. You can also look at Chalean extreme.

i did insanity workouts before LO
thanks for putting this up i forgot i had them lol and also i felt as if the whole system made or mens ionly plyometric cardio or something like that the whole time lol it worked though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->