insets, boosters etc

M

Maffie

I'm after some inserts boosters etc for my fuzzi bunz what do you recommend?

yeh its a tiny bit small, but we made do cos its so cute haha, just put her in leggings underneath and a vest so i could stretch it over :rofl:

and how is the gorgeous noah?

let me know how many inserts u want

x

Noah is great took him to TGI's again last night (he loves it there). Dont need many inserts I think I have about 8 fuzzi bunz but only one came with a stuffable insert which is just a flat rectangle. We alternate between brands of nappies.... eeek not sure on how many lol

just to make it more difficult to choose :lol:

do u want microfibre or bamboo or a combo? microfibre dries dead quick so you could get away with less of those but bamboo is a LOT more absorbant, just takes days to dry lol

x

Oooh bamboo I think. I have quite alot of microfibre little lambs liners which are lush but they aren't as good as the one bamboo one i have.

bamboo inserts are 3.10 for 3layered long insert, i have a fuzzi bunz so will measure them off that and make sure they fit nice :D oh and postage is 1.40 :D

x

:thumbup: i'll try a couple and if we get on with them i'll probably get more..... paypal ok? let me know how much I owe you and i'll send the money

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->