'Inside the Human Body'

GabiRose

WTT
Reaction score
Finally got round to watching the first episode on Conception on BBC iplayer. If you haven't seen it I definitley recommend it! Very interesting. Each one of us is a miracle really :)

I agree- it's brilliantly done.

I've mentioned it in my journal and in a couple of other threads, so apologies if you've read this before... But, OH also wanted to watch it, not knowing the first was about conception and development. He was gripped, and learned a lot. I also learned how little my OH knows about the whole process... :dohh:

I thought it was really good :thumbup:

Also look up 'The Great Sperm Race' or something along them lines on 4od. It's similar but also really funny and definitely worth a watch :haha:

I still can't believe how hard it actually is to fall pregnant! :dohh: They always drum it into you at school that if you have unprotected sex once then you will fall pregnant :haha:

It's so fascinating how clever our bodies are. I'm a nerd when it comes to biology!

Yeah I was amazed too! It was so interesting. I'll deffo be watching the rest of the episodes over the coming weeks. Going to look up 'The Great Sperm Race' now :) thanks!

That was great. It terrifies me how hard it actually is to get pregnant tho!!! I loved the face bit, thought that was really interesting!

it was great programme, made me even more broody however :haha:

I watched it earlier this week and did just sit afterwards and think wow, how does anyone ever get pregnant!

Funniest thing was walking in about 5 minutes after it started to my OH saying 'did you know that your cervical mucus changes when you ovulate to let the sperm swim through?' - nice to know he's taking an interest!

xxx

I enjoyed watching this too! We were talking about it in uni (student nurse) and the lecturer said the final of the series is about death and shows someone dying as part of the programme and its meant to be really sad. Not sure if I can face watching it, might from behind a cushion.

Really fascinating though! From school I thought as soon as I didn't use a condom I would get pregnant - drummed in to be terrified yet last night just showed that isn't the case .... although I am def not risking it!

Oh I so want to watch this! I looked on youtube and only saw a brief snippet, so went to the BBC website and it says it's not available to watch in my area. Boo frikken hoo! Isn't NZ under the British monarchy, I should be allowed to view it, damn!

Aww, I'm sure it'll get put on youtube properly in a couple of days! Or there'll be some other website that will put it up :)

It's on again tonight ladies but it isn't about conception this time. Still might be interesting though :D

To those in the countries that the BBC iplayer wasn't working, I found the Conception episode broken into 4 parts on youtube by a user. I believe their name was 'rudetubber'. They had the first and the second episode. Very interesting. :) Can't wait for the rest of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->