Insomnia.... Am I the only one that can't sleep!?

Mom2Madison

Reaction score
I'm in my 9th week and I've found that I can't sleep... This is my 2nd pregnancy. I definitely didn't have this the first time around. Actually, what I do remember is having the absolute best sleep of my life. It was so good that it was something that I not only told people about, but I really looked forward to experiencing it again during this pregnancy lol. Will it go away? Will it get worse?? Is it normal? Yikes :(

I'm having insomnia this pregnancy right now and I'm 10 weeks. I had insomnia Pre-pregnancy but for weeks 4-8 I was so fatigued that I tooks naps to even out any late nights I might have because of not being able to sleep- but I was always in bed way earlier then pre=pregnancy. Not so much the last couple days though so you are not alone.

I suffer with insomnia too. I was much worse with my 2.5 year old though :thumbup: I wonder if it's something to do with hormones :shrug:

I'm sleeping ok at the moment but I had bad insomnia starting from the 2nd trimester last time and didn't fall asleep until around 3am most mornings.

Yep me too , I'm hoping it gets better but I remember it getting worse in previous pregnancies .

I do later on in pregnancy but apart from the dreams... I sleep well at the moment.

I had it when I was pregnant with DD, I actually slept better when when she was a newborn. I've had this time from around 5 weeks. I hate it!

I find myself waking between 3 and 5 every morning to pee and have the most difficult time getting back to sleep. I'm thinking if this continues I'll have to start going to bed earlier in the day because I'm exhausted!

I am experiencing the same thing. It was the same for me, when pregnant with my first I remember sleeping through the night and always waking up refreshed but with this one I seem to be lucky if I'm asleep at a normal hour and I'm lucky if I get to sleep for longer then 4 hours.

I could sleep all day with my first pregnancy. I'm having a hard time sleeping with this one. I can fall asleep pretty well, but staying asleep is a challenge. I'm so tired all the time, I would so LOVE to get a full night sleep sometime soon!

I can't.. I'm not falling asleep until late and then getting up about three- with my 14 mth old & two year old waking up between then. I'm exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->