Insomnia

MrsHopeful

1st Trimester
Reaction score
I am approx 8 weeks? Not having any symptoms that I notice other than the past 3 nights I have woken between 3-4am....wide awake & I don't feel tired. Obviously I am hoping this is a temporary thing. Has anyone else had this? I am just presuming it must be pregnancy related?

I hate it when that happens. Unfortunately with me it's not limited to pregnancy but can be brought on by anxiety, excitement etc.

Yep, not full on insomnia but more trouble sleeping. I haven't had trouble sleeping in years, just started around the time I got pregnant. And I like to sleep on my stomach so I imagine it's only going to get worse once I get a baby bump.

I've been having trouble sleeping too and I've read this is common in pregnancy unfortunately:-(

I had the same around week 5 and 6. don't worry, goes away. I can suggest doing some other type of activity during the day, like a short walk if you have the time, that way you're too tired to wake up. Worked for me :)

I hardly slept at all last night :-( had to leave work early, I feel so sick :-(

I'm sorry. That was me yesterday. So tired I felt sick and disconnected from my body.

UNISOM works wonders for me and its totally safe during pregnancy.... I have insomnia when not pregnant and it got worse since I've been pregnant but i take a unisom and i sleep perfectly ☺❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->