Insomnia!!!

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
I am SO tired all day. I am practically falling asleep at work. I'm going to bed at 9pm because I can't keep my eyes open any longer.
Then!! I wake up at 2/3am and I'm wide awake raring to go! I couldn't fall asleep if you knocked me on the head.

Please tell me someone else is suffering and I'm not just going crazy. I did not have this last time around and it's driving me up the wall. How do I sleep??

I have the exact same!! It is 4in the morning here, and I am wide awake!

Me too! I can fall asleep so easily but then I wake up every hour for the whole night, I'm not usually a napper but I've had little naps all this week to catch up :)

I thought this had gone away for me (had insomnia for about 4 weeks early on) but it's back :'( 4am-6.30am wide awake. Yawn.

Luckily I have a job where I can work from home so I can nap- otherwise I wouldn't be able to function....
Last night I decided to get up as soon as I woke up and make something small to eat and drink and then go back to bed. It seemed to help a bit.

It's so weird. Like last night it was 1.50am wake up on the dot, then literally wide awake until about 5am then BAM it was like someone hit me with the sleep stick. So annoying!
I wish I could take day naps. I mean my colleagues all know I'm pregnant but they're not quite that understanding :lol:

yes im the same with every pregnancy and its driving me insane! I feel so lazy during the day but i literally cant function. Last night i got to sleep at 4.30am and kids were up at 6. Cant nap during the day cos of my other children so I guess it will have to be a netflix day.

I'm who you in this one. I had awful awful insomnia when I was pregnant last time and I slept maybe 2-3 hours a night until she was born this went on for 9weeks straight I was completely besides myself with sleep deprivation.
This time it's started already and last night was awful, awake every 2/3hours and this has been going on for a few weeks already!! ������

Im not awake for hours or anything but keep waking in the night usually for 10 minutes or so and always around 4am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->