Inspiration here

Robert2013

Reaction score
I'm a portrait photographer who wants to take portraiture to a higher level. This forum gave me a brainstorm as a place to become more in tune with the needs and emotions of my clients. I have a strong feeling that there is something huge in this. But I don't know what.

I'm wondering about how I might best start here and was hopeful that some might have some ideas and guidance on where I might start looking here and how.

Sorry my question is so goofy. I may sound clueless because I am. Just an idea without a direction.

Wow. My looking for inspirational ideas related to child birth and art gets zero ZERO replies. But I see that 'what's for dinner' got 10,800 replies. I cannot express in words how I feel. Seriously. I need to sort this out. Depressing.

Wow. My looking for inspirational ideas related to child birth and art gets zero ZERO replies. But I see that 'what's for dinner' got 10,800 replies. I cannot express in words how I feel. Seriously. I need to sort this out. Depressing.

I think there may be a shortage of replies as there is not an obvious question in your post. Also, being rude about people responding to a long running, lighthearted thread probably isn't the best way to get responses to your thread.

You didnt ask a question?

Also, agree with lily, no need to be rude about the forum and the people on it...defo wont get you any help.

Might be because no-one has a bloody clue what you're talking about. Also, this is the General Chatter - we have a Press & Research forum that's probably more suitable for whatever it is you're after.

You didn't ask a question anyone could answer in your post. I read it, I spent 5 minutes trying to think of a reply (because you are a new member and I wanted to be friendly) but I really didn't understand what you were asking.
Also, this is a forum for general chatter. It's not our responsibility to do your work for you, especially if you're going to be rude!

I know my question was vague and difficult to understand. I even said myself that I thought my question was "goofy".

I said that the lack of responses was "depressing" when a question about what's for dinner gets 11,000 replies. I was serious. It is despresing, regardless of how goofy or difficult my question was.

How in the world is that rude?

If it's the double post ... that was not intentional. I hit the back button on the tablet after posting and it resulted in a double post. Blame the forum software for that. Not me.

Maybe it's the all capital letters on one word. Oh well. Maybe a little.

You know what is totally rude? Your replies.

I think that your replies did indirectly answer my goofy question. This is not the place for which I'm looking.

No I'm not trolling. To prove it I'm closing my account and I'm out of here. I'll leave you all to chat about dinner. <-- There. That's rude. See the difference?

YOU DIDN'T ASK A QUESTION!!

Fyi, it wasn't the double post - happens all the time. You were rude by implying we will respond to lighthearted threads, yet not take time to respond to your (as you obviously think) more important and superior thread.

If you had actually asked a question - I still have no idea what you actually wanted to know - and didn't assume that other threads were not as worthy, then you may actually have found that you got some helpful, insightful and pleasant responses.

:dohh: You still havent clarified what exactly your question is.

I'm really curious about what your question is now :haha:. Is it what direction can you take your photography in?

No question mark, no question right?

I read this a few times and just couldn't find any question to answer. Maybe if you were a bit more clearer. No need to be rude just because no one could even see a question.

I don't really understand what you mean, but would be happy to try and help if you clarified? It sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->