Instagram support group for positivity an relatable content ttc

Natmo

Reaction score
Hello Girls I have created this page for us tonight girls to have a safe space during our journey of TTC . I am from the uk and myself and my husband have been TTC for just over a year now with a diagnosis of PCOS along the way I at first found support groups and apps very helpful but overtime I found them very triggering and distressing. I also find it hard to go on Instagram and see everyone’s announcement posts , and although you can be happy for others social media can be a very triggering and upsetting place for those of us having difficulty TTC . I want this page to be a positive space , I love seeing positive inspiring quotes so I will use this page to post these but I will also be using this page to also show raw and relatable content of the TTC journey to create a community and a support space , we are not alone My messages will always be open for anyone who needs a chat , because the best support you can have is speaking to someone who truly understands and is going through similar I was very lucky to meet a very supportive girl on GLOW and I honestly would not have gotten through the last few months without her ✨I am also a registered nurse for 10 years so if you have any questions or looking for advice I will try my best to help ☺️
We will all have our rainbows and they will be worth the wait but in the meantime, let’s be there for one another

C44053C5-05F6-42EE-AF47-0F60458C892D.png 93A9E890-C761-486C-B4EC-5CAEA00AFB4E.png

Wow, that you created such a space for girls is very cool. I have my own small Instagram account and would like to promote your blog if you don't mind. By the way, a blog on Instagram is very cool, I even started making good money there. A friend of mine showed me one site, how to repost on instagram - 1394ta, where I learned simple methods to get an audience and earn some money easily. So I will gladly show your blog to my subscribers, and I think they will be very interested in it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"