Instax Mini Camera

c1403

Reaction score
Hi All
Whilst randomly browsing the net last night i came across the instax Mini camera that my sister (she's 27, lives at home, no children) would love and would be a great suprise.

We aren't a very techy house so I don't want to spend £50+for something that isn't even that good. Are they any good? I can see the film's are quite pricey too!

I saw one on Currys for £35! I think it's probably the older model as now all I can find at £70+.
Don't fancy paying £70. Budget probably £50.

Is it worth waiting for black Friday? Are the deals that good?

:)

I have no experience with this sorry. But I noticed my 17 year old sister looking for one on the Facebook buy and sell groups, so I was thinking about getting one for her too.
Would you try second hand? There's loads on eBay.

I seen on another website that the £35 was a price mistake and they didn't honour it at price . Don't think it will go as low as that in Black Friday sorry

I got one a few months ago - I swear I LOVE IT!!!

The one on sale was the instax 8 - the newest one is 9 but there’s barely a difference .

The film tends to be a little pricey but Argos do it £9.99-£14.99. Whatever you do, do not go to urban outfitters for it , their prices are stupid for film but the accessories are okay (frames etc) . I also have a friend who buys in bulk from aliexpress.

There’s 10 in each cassette and you will initially think that’s not much, but you find you are choosey with your picture moment and treasure it more.

New look and ebay do some great frames, albums, magnets and shelves to display the little photos.

I see the cameras a lot on Facebook Marketplace second hand too.

I seen on another website that the £35 was a price mistake and they didn't honour it at price . Don't think it will go as low as that in Black Friday sorry

Poop. Too good to be true then!
I've seen it around for £69 so looking for discount codes now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->