IntelliGender- Gender Prediction TEST

Angellicaa

Reaction score
Hello!

Has anyone tried the: IntelliGender- Gender Prediction TEST???

Just curious if you have, and was it accurate on the accurracy of the gender?

Here's a link: https://www.intelligender.com/

Yep I tried it with my last pregnancy & it said I was having a boy....

I had a little girl named Sophie so it was wrong!! :dohh:

this is ok for a bit of fun but dont take it seriously xx

Yep I tried it with my last pregnancy & it said I was having a boy....

I had a little girl named Sophie so it was wrong!! :dohh:

this is ok for a bit of fun but dont take it seriously xx

Thanks for the input! Did you have a scan that showed a girl too prior to birth, or did you solely rely on the predictor kit?

Me too.....it said boy....she's definitely a girl

Save your cash and put it towards a private gender scan at 16 wks ;)

I didnt know she was a girl until she was born so I was quite shocked but I hadnt relied on the test anyway - I just did it for fun x

Thats a crazy scam huh?
That makes me mad! They shouldn't be allowed to sell that if it can't really work! They had it on the shelf at my local walgreens and I was so tempted to get it! Glad I didn't!

I wonder what they say the "science" behind it is!

Thats a crazy scam huh?
That makes me mad! They shouldn't be allowed to sell that if it can't really work! They had it on the shelf at my local walgreens and I was so tempted to get it! Glad I didn't!

I wonder what they say the "science" behind it is!

I agree: scam......someone just trying to make big money.......I heard on youtube under intelliGender that there was a 80 % accuracy......it seemed like every one that I watched mainly predicted a boy.......

Thanks for all who posted~......I am not going to buy this =)

I watched some of the youtube videos for it. I feel bad for the people who get all excited of the sex and would like to know if it was right and their feelings if it was wrong!

never heard of it before but i kind of think if it was reliable that clear blue would have cashed in onit by now , lol :)

It supposedly works by detecting Y chromosomes. Put simply, you are a female (XX) and if you carry a female baby you would still only have X chromosomes in your blood/urine. If you carry a boy at some point you will have Y chromosomes in your body. They claim to detect them through your urine.

As Dali said, if CB are at the fore front with conception indicators then they would have picked up on this like a flash. The test is like some high school chemistry experiment, fizzing and smoking adding to the 'authenticity'

If you have money to waste then go for it as a bit of fun. They say you can have your money back if they are wrong.....a who can be bothered to claim it after their baby is born and b. they will be right about 50% of the time so overall they will make.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->