IntelliGender- Gender Prediction TEST

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Angellicaa, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Angellicaa

Angellicaa Well-Known Member

Hello!

I posted this in the 1st trimester, but I was thinking that maybe some of you had tried this test???

Has anyone tried the: IntelliGender- Gender Prediction TEST???

Just curious if you have, and was it accurate on the accurracy of the gender?

Here's a link: http://www.intelligender.com/

2. Bunnipowder

Bunnipowder Well-Known Member

Iv never heard of it! Doesn't seem very expensive though so if it turns out to be no good at least you didnt spend a fortune!

3. BBonBoard

BBonBoard Proud Mommy of 2 girls

Yes, I took the intelligender test, it told me I was having a boy, but August 24 ultrasound confirmed that we are having a GIRL.

So I would say its not very accurate. Also different foods will effect the outcome of the test, and you cant have intercourse 48 hours before the test.

4. Angellicaa

Angellicaa Well-Known Member

I have this posted in 1 trimester too, and the concensus seems to be that this test does not work! I was just curious becasuse I saw a few youtubes on it, and was wondering about the accuracy of the test.....seems to be a scam from what I have been hearing on the threads....I will save my $