IntelliGender- Gender Prediction TEST

Angellicaa

Reaction score
Hello!

I posted this in the 1st trimester, but I was thinking that maybe some of you had tried this test???

Has anyone tried the: IntelliGender- Gender Prediction TEST???

Just curious if you have, and was it accurate on the accurracy of the gender?

Here's a link: https://www.intelligender.com/

Iv never heard of it! Doesn't seem very expensive though so if it turns out to be no good at least you didnt spend a fortune!

Yes, I took the intelligender test, it told me I was having a boy, but August 24 ultrasound confirmed that we are having a GIRL.

So I would say its not very accurate. Also different foods will effect the outcome of the test, and you cant have intercourse 48 hours before the test.

Yes, I took the intelligender test, it told me I was having a boy, but August 24 ultrasound confirmed that we are having a GIRL.

So I would say its not very accurate. Also different foods will effect the outcome of the test, and you cant have intercourse 48 hours before the test.

I have this posted in 1 trimester too, and the concensus seems to be that this test does not work! I was just curious becasuse I saw a few youtubes on it, and was wondering about the accuracy of the test.....seems to be a scam from what I have been hearing on the threads....I will save my $

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->