Intelligender!!

HouseofGucci

Reaction score
Have you guys ever done this? It's that test you can buy from Babies R Us or Walgreens.... I did it and it came back dark green (for a boy) I was so prepared for a girl, but because of that, now I'm thinking boy. Maybe I'm nuts for believing it, but it was 40 dollars and claims 90% accuracy! Thoughts?!

I haven't done it but did google the results from it (there are a few on YouTube) and almost everyone got boy results! From what I could tell its good for guessing boys but that's about it. So I wouldn't take much notice :baby:

One of my friends purchased one about 2 wks before her 20wk scan- it told her boy. Then at her 20 wk appt she found out it was a girl. I wouldn't put much stock in that. However? Like most things, its got a 50/50 chance of being right!

We did it came up boy. We will find out late October/Nov. I've seen VERY few girl results on youtube, but there are girl results. None the less its got 50/50 chance of predicting the right gender. If there really was a way to predict the gender through urine I think doctors/midwifes would make it a test for people to purchase or something.

Yeah, I googled and youtubed it and it seems like 85% of the results seem to be boy. I figured if my test came up girl, then it was a REALLY high chance of having a girl. If I am having a boy, I still won't think "ooohhh the test was right".. like we know, 50% chance! LOL I find out in 2 1/2 weeks!

I really don't understand intelligender.. it claims to be 90% (or something like that) accurate yet it's really secretive about how it works and won't give anything away about it! I've searched around the internet before and couldn't find any explanations to what it does/looks for. It seems like such a con yet they're allowed to sell it! It's quite intriguing though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->