'Intelligender'

stephlw25

Reaction score
Sophies post made me think about gender prediction and i was wondering if anyone has tryed 'intelligenger'. Its a home test which tests your urine, and the colour produced is meant to tell you whether your having a girl or a boy !!

I must say im tempted !! ha !

https://www.intelligender.com/

Must admit we were interested in those too :D

:trouble:Steph!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant do it i wont do it lol! I want to do it! Im not though no way!
:rofl:

LOL i thought you would be tempted Sophie !!!

Only thing is i cant see if and how much it would be to deliver to the UK? it only says how much it is in $, cant see a UK site for it?!

I did the inteligender test. It said 100% I was going to have a girl...

SO WRONG! lol

well everyone starts off as a girl n its at a later stage the men get there boys if u look at there ball sack there is a line running up and down it thats where ther u no what was before the chroms decided that u baby would be a boy or girl i heard this off the tv no idea if it true

I heard all boys start out as girls then they drop down. The penis is what would have been the long part of a uterus and the balls are what would have been the overies

I heard all boys start out as girls then they drop down. The penis is what would have been the long part of a uterus and the balls are what would have been the overies

thats what i heard too

what a load of baloney :rofl: The Y chromosome is present right from conception. Next you'll be saying the women determines the sex of the baby LOL :muaha:

It is partly true, thats also why men have nipples lol.

Although the sex is determined from conception, a foetus will start to develop as a girl first. This is why you cant tell the sex of a baby untill after a certin time

Yep that's right. We are all female from the start, the nipples develop before the sexual organs so thats why both sexes have them.

It is true that all babies starting developing from the X chromosome first (it's the X chromosome that holds most the human template) but in males the Y chromosome is present for the second the sperm fertilizes the egg.
The nipples develop before the sexual organs (and before the testosterone begins to kick in) and a certain amount of estrogen present in all men so there are similarities, but i wouldn't say that there is any ambiguity over how the sex organs develop or what they develop as. (i.e develop so far AND then decide whether to put the genitals on the inside or outside).

Maybe I got it wrong but that's the way I always understood it.

Meh :headspin:

I knew we all start out as girls, so to speak, but I read that it's the clitoris that becomes the penis...I felt so weird typing the word "Clitoris." lol I had a 40 year old woman ask me what it was one time. I was like..."If you don't know by now..what the hell does it matter?" lol

StirCrazy & Cheyanne are right......the minute the sperm meets the egg, the sex is determined, but for the first 5 weeks (I think it is), we are all girls, until the further development of the sex organs is started, and yes it is the clitoris that becomes the penis! So all in all, you are all right https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/th.gif :headspin:

Well .. its true what they say .. you learn something new everyday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->