Interesting Article about Recurrent Miscarriage

Teafor2

Reaction score
So my partner and I have been ttc for close to two years. I come from a family of VERY fertile women, so it was very frustrating to learn that I needed a surgery to remove a large uterine septum which was keeping me from getting pregnant.

Fast forward and we have tried 3 cycles since I recovered from my surgery. We have conceived twice, both times ending in chemical pregnancies.

I am a researcher at heart, and in my attempts to explain away my sudden ability to get pregnant quickly but not stay pregnant I came across this article. I’m not sure if I could apply this to my own situation, but I thought any other women that have been suffering losses back to back may find it very interesting.

Super-fertility offers clue to recurrent miscarriage

Interesting, and would make sense in my case (both my 7yo and 8yo are pill babies!)

Interesting, and would make sense in my case (both my 7yo and 8yo are pill babies!)
Yeah I have a cousin with two ‘pill babies’. Everyone else gets pregnant on their first or second try (except for me).

I do think there is something in this.

I fell pregnant 3 times when actively preventing and twice in the first month of ntnp. Lost all bar one of them.

It's so frustrating. My first two were definitely not planned, and were serious surprises being on the pill.

Now that my fiance (different dad- my kids step dad!) and I want to conceive it seems so hard!
We want this more than anything and the losses are absolutely heartbreaking.
Wishing so hard for no more chemicals!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"