interesting article in the paper today

I think that actually showing HOW MUCH a child is to be fed would help greatly, not just the age. I was told jsut ot feed Emma what she wanted - which after I was a pic of what they should get was about 2-3 times as much. Now she is deciding what she wants the is chosing to have what I would say is less than she prob should. In 1 day she will have say, 250g food, 2 small youghurts and 2 rice crackers, maybe a bit of cheese or some fruit and then her milk - which she is currently only wanting about 500ml in total.

I think that actually showing HOW MUCH a child is to be fed would help greatly, not just the age. I was told jsut ot feed Emma what she wanted - which after I was a pic of what they should get was about 2-3 times as much. Now she is deciding what she wants the is chosing to have what I would say is less than she prob should. In 1 day she will have say, 250g food, 2 small youghurts and 2 rice crackers, maybe a bit of cheese or some fruit and then her milk - which she is currently only wanting about 500ml in total.

I agree. They keep telling me she will stop when she is full, but I've never got to that stage - she seems to keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->