• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Intermittent Morning Sickness?

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
Bit of a weird thread but this is my first baby so I'm worrying absolutely everything!

In first tri I had really bad MS, I ended up in hospital for dehydration and thought I had HG. Was given anti-sickness tablets and went on my merry way.

I'm now 17+2. I stopped taking them a few weeks ago and thought everything was absolutely fine but now I seem to have odd, intermittent morning sickness? I'm throwing up and feeling nauseous every 2 days... I don't get it! Is that normal? Should I be worrying?

I always thought you either had MS 'properly' or didn't :dohh:

Obviously I'm not moaning as I know some of you girls have it really bad still but I'm just wondering if I should be worried or not! I can cope with it fine and I felt like I'd ask on here because I'd feel silly ringing my MW to ask her!

Thanks!

Mine has always been intermittent- it's just gone from having 1-2 days a week that I don't feel that bad to now having 1-2 days a week where I do feel bad!

Totally normal. I have HG, which is still going strong at 16wks+5. If you needed IV hydration you may have had a "mild" (as if any HG could ever really be mild) case of that after all. I know lot's of women with HG continue to have intermittent morning sickness even after the HG is better. I imagine it would be the same for severe morning sickness. Hope you are feeling right as rain soon!

I'm almost 15 weeks ... I had ms all day every day until 1.5 weeks ago now its on and off throughout the day .... Somedays none at all then it returns ... So normal:)

I had MS really bad in first tri. Came off my tablets at 16 weeks (19 weeks now) and I'm now fine most days but every few days i'll have a day of being really sick x

I had MS really bad in first tri. Came off my tablets at 16 weeks (19 weeks now) and I'm now fine most days but every few days i'll have a day of being really sick x

Sounds exactly like me!

Thanks girls xxx

I had solid MS through about 16.5 weeks, and still have intermittent sickness, puking a few times a week and having random aversions. Nothing to worry about!

Mine also still comes and goes, good and bad days. I find mines worse if I'm tired, if my eating pattern changes, or if I'm nervous? :haha:
It's completely normal x

First pregnancy, 16wk6d here.... Horrible MS from 4 wks until about one or two weeks ago and I still have some triggers that just make me feel terrible. Like water on an empty stomach......
Anyway, it comes and goes. Still feeling queasy regularly but not as much vomiting. MW said it was completely normal and should peter out about 18-20 weeks.

What works for me is to chew on some looseleaf spearmint, like the kind you make tea with. It's supposed to ease the stomach if you can't have any liquids like ginger tea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->