Intermittent Pressure Down there

Biotechick829

Reaction score
I'm almost 32 weeks along and over the past week I've sometimes noticed a profound pressure in my pelvis. It feels like she's really pushing down on me and it only last for a minute or so. It's pretty uncomfortable and sometimes I have to breath through it (not contractions). I'm pretty sure she's head down.

Anyone else experience this or know what's going on? I think it's too early for her to be engaging:shrug:

Could be your baby popping down into your pelvis and back out again? X

Haha, when I was still at work and walking a lot I would have to stop for a minute until the pain went. Even when I started walking again it was like a snail! It gets even better when baby is fully engaged ;-) x

Its not too early for baba to be in and out of your pelvis huni, is this your first? Apparently baba can engage much earlier when its your first baba, this lil one dropped at about 32-33 weeks x

It's my first :). What does it feel like when the baby is engaged? Is it a constant pressure instead of the intermittent ones I'm getting?

Mine is now fully engaged and for me it feels like a lot of pressure. I have it in my bum and in my pelvis in general very low down. And lots of lightening bolts to the cervix too! Definitely feels like baby is knocking at the door for me!

Oh and the walking...damn..feels like I have a football stuck! x

Haha yep I wish my bubs wo u ld kn o ck it off too lol...hes engaged at my last appt and sometimes its so much pressure I think I need to poop :-o
Also stabbing in my cervix... its killing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->