International bumps to be!

I am fine. CD9 and just awaiting the end of AF. i am happy that i invested in tampons because when i wipe, there is nothing there so i wouldve thought okay AF stopped but when i change tampons, its still some brownish pink there so im assuming thats the blood that will be old blood and not come down. Im waiting until its nothing on the tampon before DTD or might just start tonight if DH feels like pouncing since today is his last day at work before he is on his 3 day off days yay. So pretty much just breezing on by day by day.

Careful using tampons when you've only got light spotting...the risk of TSS goes way up!

I'm going to try the soft cups for this next cycle [to hold in the sperm and AF is she comes] I've been using tampons since I started getting AF but recently she's been so heavy that I just don't feel safe with tampons anymore.

Good afternoon ladies!!

I've been busy studying most of the morning and my lovely dd is doing the washing up now so that I can say hello to you all and continue with my work. I'm so looking forward to next weekend when all the exams will be over.

Doing well with the diet also. Cravings are not so bad any more. Plus I've got oranges yesterday and they're super sweet. Eating healthy will help everything I guess.

Stuckinoki where do you get the energy from? you seem to be always in such a positive, good mood; that's great!!!

XX

Yay finally my AF has ended so onto DTD :haha: Hopefully today is a wonderful day

WoooHooo yay for CM, end of AF and excellent DTD!! My AF took her merry time arriving, but I'm just spotting today, so should be good to go by the time DH gets home tomorrow:happydance:

Madrid, how old is your dd? I'm tempted to go downstairs and "borrow" my neighbour's kids to do my washing up :dishes: They're actually super sweet, I bet they would :haha:

Sorry about not having the Scottish flag! I feel so bad I forgot Scotland :dohh: I just went to the website with the free flag images where I got the others and NO Sctotland! What's up with that???? I'm guessing the website is run by some crazy old English man :growlmad: So anyway, I will try and find one and amend the banner as soon as I get the chance!

PS Madrid, good luck on exams!!! Oh, and you can have celebration bd!!

PS Madrid, good luck on exams!!! Oh, and you can have celebration bd!!

I'm looking forward to celebrate after every exam next week as I'm hoping it'll be my O week. My dd is 11 years old. A little woman now. :blush:

XX

Yay cant wait for DH to get home I am soooo going to pounce on him :haha: AF took her sweet time leaving so I had to kick her out slam the door deadbolt it and nail wood plus put furniture in front of it so she dont change her mind and want to come back :haha: Im just excited about this cycle

OMG! Hubby's coming home tonight, a whole day early!!!! I love him SO much!!

GAH! I look like the Bag Lady....must find sexy something...... I have three hours. I can do it.

GO HENA GO!!! YOU CAN DO IT :thumbup:!!! Im with you. I have to find something sexy also. I already cleaned myself all up so Im pretty good. DH is going to get a surprise of his life but thats if he's not tired from working today :haha:. I noticed he has been complaning that his body hurts but nothing a nice warm bubble bath and BD cant cure :blush:

It sound like you're ready for action!! Bubble bath sounds like a great idea for getting into the mood!
I'm set and ready to go, just need to relay until hubby gets here (and maybe tidy up the kitchen, I was a bit lax with him away)

Have fun tonight!

Yeah Im ready to have fun. :haha: Yeah I had a relaxing day myself...that reminds me to wash the dishes and DH is heading to the warehouse which means he is coming home soon.

I get my soft cups on drugstore.com and they ship them straight to me.

DH is getting ready to leave for class [he's taking an advanced Thai Massage course] and he didn't bother to tell me about it so I was planning this awesome day and he comes downstairs in massage pants :( :( :(

He swears he told me about it, maybe I just don't remember. lol!

I'm definitely not always this upbeat, it just seems that recently for a longer stretch of time than usual I have nothing to complain about! lol

I'm always excited when I have new TTC theories to try [mucinex, soft cups etc] it kind of gives me something to look forward to I guess...

What are you ladies up to today?

Mzswizz, did you get your :sex: on? lol
DH and I have been having so much [1x daily is a lot of us] I'm scared that by the time I O, he's going to be tired of it! lol

:hangwashing: That's what I'm up to today!

btw, conceive plus is a big win in our household, hehe :bunny: we decided to make this month less stressful and more fun by treating every day as if it could be O day until I can confirm that I have o'd, then we'll go crazy with whatever kind of :sex: we want through the tww :haha: I hope, hope, hope it works! In any case, if every day can be like today it'll be a great June!

Our lovely sunny weather seems to be loosing the battle to big dark clouds now so I don't think I'll be biking today. Yoga and eliptical it is.

Hope you're all having a nice day! :kiss:

stuckinoki, Thai massage? that sounds like it could be a win for you, no? It could help that whole relaxing thing along anyway if he's good.

stuckinoki, Thai massage? that sounds like it could be a win for you, no? It could help that whole relaxing thing along anyway if he's good.

Thai Massage is not "lay on your belly and get a back rub"... There's a lot of nerve manipulation and hard pressure. It's more of a stretch you out/chiropractor moves. It's not awful...but it's not the kind of massage I think of when I think of massages.

Actually, we went zip lining today and I'm really sore so I asked for a back rub and instead he twisted me like a pretzel and pulled on my limbs :/ lol

It was supposed to be awful weather this weekend but it was perfect and sunny so we spent the weekend sun bathing, walking the dogs and zip lining [plus a nice bottle of wine for me :D]

Can't wait until Tuesday when I get my follicular US. I'm super excited!

Hi ladies! Been busy today with the children. My son has taekwondo on Sundays and it takes our whole day as it's between 2:30 and 4:30. I was watching Rolland Garros finals with Rafa Nadal winning for the 7th time:wohoo:
(we love playing and watching tennis).

Apart from that, I've started having O pain and another very faint and -opk.

I can see you're having fun and enjoying the weather wherever you are. Enjoy your husbands as much as you can now, in less than 9 months your attention will be somewhere else :baby:.

XX

last night was a great night for DH and i. We started on Operation Clayton and we didnt wake up until around 11am this morning :haha: talk about a major workout. Hopefully all is well. Im having a great day with DH today. Im just more on the positive side of things. I can tell you one thing's for sure....i havent smiled like this in YEARS.

Good For You!!!! :clap:

It's so weird how much strain TTC puts on a relationship. My DH and I had a lot of problems when we were trying really hard and failing. This month we're just having sex for fun and trying to get back on track. It's working. I completely understand the happy smiling. My jaw hurts because I haven't been this happy in months!

And I just know that something good is going to come out of it eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->