International bumps to be!

So pleased to hear things are doing good expat & Madrid!!
Wonderful news from you scan madrid!! Expat, I concur on the shopping thing, I hardly bought anything before eva was born although did get frustrated at times! Surprise will be awesome!

Have been mia for a few wks as my laptop passed away... Sniff sniff... Husband is working away from home & I struggle to get chance to write updates.

Will update again properly soon!

Xxx

I think this thread has pink as a theme. I'm pink team too. Baby girl looked perfect in the scan. I'm so pleased & relieved!

Madrid, such good news on the scan!!
Molly, congrats on your little girl as well, and the move, sounds like you've been busy!
Rjsmam, looking forward to your update :)

Wow expatt!!! Not long at all for you!! How are you doing? getting ready to push? :winkwink:

Getting there!!!!!!! DH gets here (Canada) in 2 days which will be brilliant. I've put off tons of things waiting for him, like doing the breathing/coaching classes (Tuesday private class), hospital tour (sunday night), buying a car seat (that will be Monday), and also just can't wait for him to be a part of the things I have been doing, like doctors appointments (next one is Wednesday) and prenatal yoga (Thursday night). I don't think he has a clue what whirlwind he's flying into from Papua....
How are you all doing? I was so happy to see this thread come up :) :)

Hi expatt!!! How are you? In the last few days already!!!

No news yet; due next week and baby hasn't engaged yet, but we're happy and healthy! Will keep you posted! How are you doing??

I'm ok!! Struggling with back pain but very happy with how all is going so far. I can't wait to see my baby girl but terrified of labour, lol

I'm so ready for labour - feel like I have been training for a marathon! Has anything helped with your back pain? Have you tried a tummy sling?

I've got an appointment with the physio on Friday so we'll see what they suggest. So far nothing has worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"