International bumps to be!

Hena

Reaction score
This is a group for ladies from around the world TTC with super PMA :thumbup:

We all met in the long TWW and the wait ended but we're still a team!

https://i.imgur.com/zdlRb.gif
Anewbeginning
ChrissiK
dusty_sheep
emma4g63
expatttc
gabbysky
Hena
lovie
Madrid98
MollyMallone
mzswizz
rjsmam
stuckinoki

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-ttc-group-international-future-bumps-30.html

Hi again! So exciting!!! Now we need to create a super signature for all of us with different flags if possible! Lol

Any experts?

Great!! Should I link to the original thread? Also, what do you think, should we have a members list on the first post?

Yes we need a banner but im no expert in it. And i think a members list is perfect so we can see our group grow and also see how many international bfps we get

Yes we can have a member list and then we can update it. As you create the first post I think you're the only one who can edit it, aren't you Hena?

Yes only Hena can do it because she created the thread

Yes, I think you're right, I'll need you guys to help me make sure I keep up! I have no idea about banners. I remember seeing something about them on one of the BnB threads though

hi all, i was in the tww thread.......on
cycle ay 5 now waiting ovulation around the 13th ish i think

good luck all

I've already change my signature until we can find a better one!!!

That's so cute! Can we just copy and paste?

I'm part of a group?!?!
LOL
I've never been part of something like this [I'm so excited:D]

How is everyone doing?

Does mine look the same as yours? I feel like the color is wrong and my stupid computer wouldn't let me copy and paste into my signature line.

Ok ladies. I have a meeting this morning and then I'm going to start my weekend right with a bottle of red wine and the internet. lol

Speaking of starting things right../DH and I had some BD last night that was freaking awesome! It was soooo good...we haven't had sex like that since before we started TTC and I'm really hoping we can keep it going this month...

Good BD vibes all around!

Okay, so this is what happens when my DH is away and I have way too much free time in the evening: https://i.imgur.com/coZAi.jpg
I've never done this before, and I'm sure someone out there can make something better, but it's a start. Let me know what you think!

stuckinoki, I added you assuming you'd want to be part of the group ;-) I did the same thing to rjsmam, I hope it's okay. I'm hoping the others come over too, but I just took the names of the people who had posted on the last page of our original thread for starters.

Hurrah for great BD! That's how baby-making should be, FUN! Sounds like you're off to a great start this cycle, I hope the rest of you are too. I'm psyched to get busy when DH gets back. AF never lasts more than 3-4 days (short and painful, could be worse) then conceive plus and I are jumping into action!

Okay, so this is what happens when my DH is away and I have way too much free time in the evening: https://i.imgur.com/coZAi.jpg
I've never done this before, and I'm sure someone out there can make something better, but it's a start. Let me know what you think!

That's really cute!
Good Job! You're way more talented that I am :D

I'M SO EXCITED, I JUST HAVE TO SHARE WITH YOU LADIES!!!!!

Mucinex really freaking works for me. I started taking it yesterday [2 pills daily] and this afternoon when I wiped I had an overload of clear really really stretchy CM.

At first I thought that it was just leftover sperm from last night, but my excess spermies are always white and gloppy, not stretchy and clear.

It's awesome. I stretched it like 4 inches in between my fingers. So awesome. lol
Anyways, just wanted to share that Mucinex is making extra fertile CM for me.

The clomid really dries me out...so this is an amazing alternative, and I have mucinex coupons! lol

checking in from sunny scotland!!!!! yay!!!!!!! woop woop !!! great idea!!! thanks Hena!!!! this should help all our 2wws :)

will get creative with my sig soon - exciting!! busy wk end ahead for me - bridesmaid tomorrow (i know - should be matron of honour but i think that makes me sound ancient & I'm in denial haha)

yay for the mucinex - hope this the maic ingredient for you stuckinoki!

ff thinks i oved on cd 8:dohh: i really don't think so - my temps are just all whacky with being sick - am still really headachy etc - if anyone know any magic cold/flu cure to get me better in 24hrs i'm all ears! gonna have a great big red hooter & bleary eyes in the wedding pics!

xx

Keep temping.
Fertilityfriend will change your O. I've had them do that to me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->