International Disney Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

AP

Reaction score
I know similar has been asked before, please forgive me!

When ordering internationally is customs a percentage? I want something that is only about $25 and I'm worried I'll get hit with huge fees

I think maybe lhancock ordered some stuff from Disney Store usa - maybe try her on fb? I think it was her anyhoo! xx

I think maybe lhancock ordered some stuff from Disney Store usa - maybe try her on fb? I think it was her anyhoo! xx

Not me! I ordered loads from China, most of its arrived now no fee worries, got a couple more bits to come, trying not to think about fees! :haha:

If ordering from American the Custom charge is usually about £20/£25 x

Im sure ceejay ordered a load of stuff from american disney store. I loove perving at the us site but can't bring myself to actually order anything because of delivery!

Its crazy how much it is to send stuff to the UK. :nope: What is it you're after hun?

Its crazy how much it is to send stuff to the UK. :nope: What is it you're after hun?

Frozen mini dolls set :( they fit perfect in her dolls house. I've asked Disney Store if they will be getting them here but they haven't got back to me.

They told me Olaf went to go find out, I asked them if he's melted :rofl:

Oh they have those at my Disney store, I actually picked up a set of them for Claire. If they don't get back to you, did you want me to grab them and then ship it to you? I think they were $14 cdn

Claire got these ones:

https://reviews.disneystore.com/192...views.htm?page=2&sort=contributorRank&dir=asc

I ordered a £100 worth of stuff, got charged 24.45 by the UPS guys, but APPARENTLY if you don't pay for the quick delivery, so it doesn't go via UPS you don't get charged. (this is what the UPS guy told me...)

awww tiff, we have those, no it was these ones

https://www.disneystore.com/figure-sets-play-sets-more-toys-frozen-mini-doll-set/mp/1341431/1000262/

They still havent got back to me :(

Okay, well if you want me to grab it and send it to you let me know! The shipping might be cheaper as I can send as a gift rather than you importing goods. :)

Okay, well if you want me to grab it and send it to you let me know! The shipping might be cheaper as I can send as a gift rather than you importing goods. :)

Reeeeeeeally?!??!?! Thank you! I think i may take u up on that! I'll see if Disney Store UK gets back to me tomorrow, if not, could you pick me one up!!!:cloud9:

For sure! I'll take a look at the Disney store here tomorrow to see if they have them. If they do, I'll grab it. If not, then no harm no foul <3

Shipping will be pricey, but may end up being the same if you imported it and had to pay duty on it. :flower:

If this is the only item you wanted - As it is 25% off at US Disney store this weekend it would take the cost under 15 pounds so they won't charge you any duty/import on it but the delivery charge from disney store is crazy. Do they sell them on amazon.com? shipping might work out cheaper.

https://www.dutycalculator.com/new-...on/saved_calculations/view_details/189586440/

So duty would apply to the goods without delivery charge? Is that right?

So duty would apply to the goods without delivery charge? Is that right?

No they still wouldn't apply - The duty is on the value of the item. I was just commenting on the shipping because the only option I could see for delivery was $35 and thought that was high and always have fairly reasonable shipping fees on amazon.com.

Holy crap so it is lol. I think I will wait til new year, when they are expected here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"