internet cheapies

LilianA

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, I need some help here. I got a bunch of tests off of ebay and they are the green ones that say hcg all over the green part and are supposed to detect 10mu. well I took one yesterday morning and got an extremely faint line then one at night and it was negative. then i took one this morning and same thing very very faint line. now the thing is im not peeing in a cup and dipping it im just putting the stick in while i pee to the max level sorry TMI. I also read somewhere online that these tests aren't good and give faint line so not sure what to think! AF is due around the 3rd or august so i know its very early but can't help but think about it.
I guess what I want is opinions.
thank you :hugs:

I'm currently using some cheapies too (different type to yourself), but haven't really used them enough to comment on the accuracy. I'm hoping they're reasonable as I don't really want to spend untold amounts of cash on branded kits.

However from what I've read you are better using the cup and dip method to ensure that you don't go above the maximum level. So 'Going with the flow' could mean a false result.

GL x

I don't have that kind so I don't know for sure. I have the pink ones from Amazon. But I'd try again but instead of midstream do the cup and if you still get a faint line either try again in a few days for a stronger one or go get an early response from the store and try with that.

These sound line Wanfu. I have those~~I ordered about 50 off of ebay and hate them. For about a month, I've been waiting for those lines to get darker, but they never do. I took a FR this morning with FMU and it was a total BFN. Good luck!

you have to be careful getting off ebay. you should find a fertility clinc around that you could go to. i have one here that i had to travel an hour to, and i got those green ones and they were legit and worked. i ordered some like yourself and they were like a scam. i swear people just scam that way.
Im sorry if thats the case for you. Do try to dip it instead of urinating on it. urinating on it will ruin it. They are meant for dipping, hence teh paper strips and no casing to avoid over urinating.

Thank you ladies I think they are bad because its way too early to be getting a second line anyway. oh well I will just have to use something else and wait it out.

try the cheap ones from the pound shop 2 for a pound and they have been approved by the NHS. x

arent the ones with green handles OPKs and blue handles HPT????

I usually order from earlypregnancytests.com my sister used both the pregnancy tests and the OPK's. She is now pregnant, so im trying them out this month!

I used the ones from early pregnancy tests.com with my last pregnancy and the combo packs are DEFINITELY the way to go! I'm not sure why I didn't buy there this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->