Internet Cheapys

Jkelmum

Reaction score
How Good are they ? Mine claim to pick up at 10mlu But getting:bfn: 6 days later then my normal cycle just wondering if I should go by a branded test if so which do u think is most sensative ? I hate being in limbo Wish :witch: would come or plz let me get a :bfp:

That's all I have in the house right now......got :bfp: day before :witch: was due with them but m/c at 10 weeks.
Couldn't fault them really

I think they are great & you can take 2 or 3 to double check for just a few pennies :)

i got four faint postives on them yesterday and today gunna c if witch arrives thursday

Hi ladies - where abouts do you get your internet cheapies from and are they the early detection ones? Sorry for all the questions, I am new to all this :)

Many Thanks

Jo

Hi Jo

You can buy them on this site, ebay or various other companies.

I have used babymad & fertilityplan on ebay, both were good sellers & the preg tests ate 10mui- super early!!

Yeh i used fertilty plan and found out im preg a few days ago, they are eary detection i was getting faint postives at 10dpo.

I'm going to sound so naive now but I didn't realise you could get them cheap on the internet, looks like I will be saving myself some money from now on, cheers ladies :hugs: x

Dan-o, Where to buy on here? I'm new here, and learning the ropes.
Thanks!

PM Wobbles, she can usually hook you up.

She doesn't sell them anymore. Any other ideas?

u could try ebay, thats where most of us get them from

I like this site: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

Do they count as ICs?

The ones from the site V gave don't specify what they are (10 mIU, 25 miU, etc) but I'm pretty sure that they're 25 mIU. That said, I got some cheapies on ebay that were 10 mIU and the ones I got from early-pregnancy-tests were way darker when taken on the same day as the "more sensitive"ones. That's just my experience, though.

i bought some early tests - think they're 10mIU on Ebay last week ready to use at the weekend, think they cost about £3.00 including postage

If you get a faint line on an IC, I'd follow it up with a different kind of test. The day I got my BFP the line was barely visible on the IC, totally clear on a Target test and then I tested PREGNANT on the Clearblue digital. If I was just going on the IC I'd still be scratching my head!

Congrats AMA! I was meaning to post it in your journal, but :blush: shy.
IT was sooooo freaking cute how you let ant know. I hope I can come up with a way to be as sneaky! (pun intended!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->