Internet Tests/10mi HCG

kleinfor3

Cautiously Pregnany
Reaction score
I bought these off of some site for really cheap. Are they as good as they say they are? Anyone got an early BFP with these? If you did how many days past O were you? Just wondering...Thanks! :dust:

They're a bit hit and miss and prone to evaps however if you are a poasa they're a cheaper way testing!

I had a very very faint line with my first BFP however I wasn't sure if it was an evap so ended up retesting with a digi later that day to confirm it.

They're a bit hit and miss and prone to evaps however if you are a poasa they're a cheaper way testing!

I had a very very faint line with my first BFP however I wasn't sure if it was an evap so ended up retesting with a digi later that day to confirm it.

i agree. i am a poas addict, so this saved me some $$$. When i did get a faint BFP I confirmed with a digi as well. it was nice to have the definitive "pregnant" message across the digi screen, as opposed to analyzing the faint line on the internet blue handled one :) I think I was 13 dpo (and i based ovulation off the same internet tests...i got the ovulation and pregnancy test combo..lol)

good luck!

I,be used loads of these but always struggled to get decent bfps on them. Don't think I'll bother anymore and try and hold out for a frer or similar. They are good for a poas addict though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->