Interview!!

kintenda

Reaction score
So I am currently just under 2 weeks into the 6 wk notice that my company gave me for redundancy (last official WD is end of Sept but have been given that time off to look for jobs)... and I have an interview on Saturday!! Hurrah!!
:wohoo::bunny:
Sooo today I am still gonna be applying and stuff just in case it doesn't work out, but just having an interview makes me feel soooo much better if you know what I mean...?! Never been without a job and the idea of it drives me mad whilst I have no bubs to occupy me :dohh:
Annnnnnnd OH is happy to keep ticker as it is for a while, I am going to apply for nurse training next year but we will defer it if I get preggo! YAY!

Congrats on the interview. I hope it all works out for you xx

Congratulations on the interview. Sounds like real exciting news. Hope everything goes smoothly for the job and the baby!

Yay you! Things seem to happen for a reason, so hopefully things will all turn out for the best. Hope you do well in your interview. They may have better maternity rules ;)

Congrats on the interview hope it all works out for you soon hun.

Hey Jen, it is a Housekeeping job at a local big hotel. Bit different from this role as a legal advisor! But the money is surprisingly good as it is a 5* and they seemed to like my CV... and hey ho, if I get it then it'll pay the bills! And thanks to all the other girls :D

aww congratulations and fingers crossed! xx

Definatly a job is a job nowdays xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back