Intro WTT for #2 - life update - date unknown

OwlBump

Hubby, Son and Bump
Reaction score
Hi ladies :) I was a pretty regular BnBer when TTC my LB and during my pregnancy but after he was born stopped coming on here but the talks have begun! We would both like baby #2 :baby:

If you don't want to read this bit its fine :blush: last 2 lines sum it up!

My OH has a stable job! Which is amazing as neither he nor i were working when i fell pregnant with my LB :shy: but we are now comfortably stable in financial terms :flower:

We've just moved house, well actually it was in April but we're still sorting everything out, We have to decorate every room but with a 1 year old running around we simply don't have the time so i'm looking in to hiring a decorator but thats going to be a long drawn out process as i can't see 7 rooms being cheap But i want a nice home to welcome #2 into.

Oh we got a dog! She's a soppy 13 year old staffie from my brother-in-law he was just about ready to "dump" her but i wasn't going to let that happen. :thumbup:

My OH is still hubby-to-be we are happy like that for now, the expense of getting married just isn't do-able at the moment :nope: so maybe in the future, another baby would be another set back on terms of marriage.

So back to the point, we both really would love another baby but right now isn't the right time :cry: I'm not currently using any birth control SHOCK HORROR lol, We've had no Oopsies but if it happens we are ok with that.

Ideally i need to loose a fair bit of weight because of my greedy over indulging PND self went from not eating at all to eating everything which isn't a good look, but i'm thinking about Slimming world and going to try not to eat every bit of chocolate in sight...

SO! House, dog, job, 1 year old LB waiting on TTC #2 :)

This is my round 2 hello x Sorry this is a bit long! but it helps me to write things out sometimes :)

Hi Owlbump! Pretty similar to you, I used to come on here when ttc my lb, and when I was pregnant but not much since. We also haven't been using bc but no oopsies (we've not really had much sex tbh until recently!). We ttced this month but then both got a bit panicky as we're really quite happy with life the way it is at the moment. We've got a big hol in Aug and I'm having my tonsils out when we come back so will be careful until then, but after that's done then we're going to ntnp, but just increase the bding! So a bit about us atm, dh and I both have good jobs, I've just got a promotion which is great but it's only mat leave cover so may or may not be perm ultimately. Dh is in the process of setting up his own business which seems to be going well but being self employed obviously adds some uncertainty. We moved last june and have almost completed getting the house how we want it. Moved closer to family and to a better area so love it. We have one cat, and one beautiful little boy. 20 months old and the light of my life :)

Hope we can share the wtt journey together

Lovely to meet you broodymrs :) sounds like you've got it just dandy at the moment! I'd love too keep in touch :D

As much as I've beefing wanting another baby my brain tells me to stop being crazy, I think it'd because my LB crawled at 5.5months I lost a lot of his baby phase he's still independent. But I kinda like it, he's just started to have weekends at OHs parents house which it lovely 😎

Maybe in a year or so 😇

Waves, hey!
We are lurking around for number three... Nuts!

Hi Ladies

May I join you?

Both myself and DH have decided that we will start trying for number 2 some point early next year. We have our DD who's turned 1 just 10 days ago. We always said we would like 2 children and to have a 5/6 year gap between them, however this changed the moment we had our little girl and decided it would be nice if they could grow up together.
Not sure how things are going to go the next time round as it took 5 years to get our princess, we had to go through IVF due to my PCOS, however it seems since i gave birth i have had cycles like clockwork and my body seems to be working, and scans showed significant improvements in terms of the condition, doctors are suggesting its highly likely we may be lucky enough to conceive number 2 naturally (fingers crossed).
Im very lucky enough to be in a position where im a stay at home mum and it doesnt effect us financially due to DH having a very good job and it being the best decision for our current circumstances.
We will likely NTNP from Jan and see how things go for 6 months before we "TTC"
Im wondering how hard its going to be going from 1-2 and im hoping that by the time we do conceive that our DD is sleeping through past 4-5am haha whether this happens is a different story.

Im probably nattering on now, but it would be nice to wait it out with you ladies :)

Hi Becki and Emalou. Becki, glad to hear having your lo seems to have straightened your body out. Fx it makes concieving no 2 easier. I'm hoping we concieve while ntnp as I found ttc pretty stressful!

Like the other girls, I was on here religiously when I was TTC and during my pregnancy and also sporadically when I had my son, but as I'm sure you all agree, there just isnt the time now.

Anyway, our son just turned 3 and I had a really horrific labour with him. Following the trauma of the birth I was diagnosed recently with fibromyalgia which makes things a little more difficult but despite all of this, I do think we will have another.

We got married in December and have just returned from a two week very fancy holiday, so despite needing to lose a bit of weight, there is really nothing holding us back. I've just turned 34 so I really don't want to wait much longer, so I guess for us it is now (or very soon) or never!!

Aww yay, Lovely to pop back an see a few more faces :) I'll have to try and pop by one a day and see whats happening

The more the merrier !

Like you Becki we said we'd like a largish gap, everyone in OHs family seems to have fallen pregnant in the 7 months of having their first.. I'm not sure if it was carelessness (i know that sounds awful!) but they were all surprises or so i'm told.
My LB has only the past 2 months had a before 11pm bedtime and actually stayed asleep so a new born wasn't even though about until recently!

Although its not great i feel lucky that he goes to bed at 7pm, wakes at 11pm,4am, then up for the day between 6-8am . I'm forever having my mother - in - law tell me that not good enough for his age! Pffft, i'm happy with that though :D

I don't know if were going to wake up one day and know were ready or if it'll be planned out. With our first we discussed it for months and months annnnnd months but we were waiting for our own place (we lived in a shared house with OH's dad) then it took 9 months of TTC to fall pregnant

The only thing that would kinda rush things is my OH he always says "I don't want to be an old dad" he's 31.. not old in my opinion! He wanted our first before he was 30 (was kind of a mini goal?) Josh was born 5 days before his 30! and i was booked in for induction on his birthday as he was already a week late

Thoughts may change in Nov/Dec though! We have another baby to be born in the family, will be my niece/nephew i'll see if i can hold of the baby thoughts while cuddling a sweet smelling little newborn that i'm not up with every hour of the night hehehe

Hi everyone! :waves:

I am also WTT number 2, my son is 3 and a half and I feel really content with my life as he is a lot more independent and more enjoyable to be around. He wasn't planned and I was 21 when I gave birth and in my second year of a law degree!

Anyway.. Fast forward to now And over the last year or so myself and OH have both started to consider another. It's just a question of when really. Some moments I want to try right now... Other times I think will i regret this?! Life is so good ATM. I know the sleepless nights will be so hArd but it'll be so worth it... I think!?

Also I see other families and siblings at the park and I really long for that for LO. I also feel so lucky to have my siblings so would love to give this to my son.

Sooo.. I am a little nervous as I stay completely alone with my OH who works away a lot of the time. My family live 500 miles away and I have no friends in my area... But we've decided to try for another one in 3 months (or sooner if I can't wait!)

Would be nice to share this journey with others too :flower:

Hi all! May I join?
I also am WTT for baby #2. I too loved this site while I was ntnp when I conceived my son on our honeymoon, during my pregnancy and those first few months of sleepless-ness and thought this would be a great way to keep my mind semi off TTC for the time being.

My son will be 1 on the 11th of July and he is such a blessing and we love him dearly. I've always wanted a close age gap between my kids (2years) but we also are still trying to save for a house - were almost there! I am a stay-at-home parent as my husband has a good enough job to keep us afloat and we're still able to save.

Ideally I would love to go off of conception (IUD) now but will more than likely ntnp December/January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->