Introduce Myself.

moochacha

LTTTC - Mum to Cody (11)
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just wanted to introduce myself since I am now officially WTT! I recently (4 days ago) had a MC at 8+1 so I'm moving over from 1st tri.

My name is Rebecca I married the man that melts my heart Sept 2009 and we have a 8 year old Cody.

I'm a Nursing Practitioner and DH is a Studio Director in the Graphic Design Department.. but DH and I have been toying with the Idea of going back to uni and studying to become teachers??? another 4 years of study? Ahhh :wacko: but the outcome out weighs that thought.

We're WTT because of our recent MC we decided to give our bodies, mind and heart time to recover and heal. It's also DH 30th in Sept and mine in Oct and our first wedding anniversary in Sept so we've decided to celebrate in style maybe go overseas then go back to TTC.

Looking forward to getting to know all the WTT!!! :flower:

lol I wrote this when I woke and I just realized how bad the grammar is... :p

Hey and welcome, sorry to hear about the MC :( fingers crossed for in October :)

Thanks hun and good luck to you as well :D Summer Bumps sounds preglious lol

hey welcome to wtt :) sorry about your mc, hope it all goes to plan next time for you :) xxxxx

Hi.. So sorry to hear about your mc...it is never easy to deal with:hugs: Looks like we will be ttc around the same time. Good luck hun!

Hi hun! :wave:

Sorry to hear about your MC, remember to take all the time you need to heal.
We are all a little baby crazy in WTT :haha: but everyone here is lovely!!

Hi just wanted to say sorry for ur mc and hope u enjoy a fantastic 30th and wedding anniversary xxx

Sorry to hear about your MC :hugs: Hope October brings you a nice sticky BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->