Introduce your family

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Looking forward to chatting with people here. Let's hear who is in your complete family!
Mine: Me (Ellie/El) 29, DH (Fin) 28, DS (Ted) 4, DD1 (Violet) 4.5, DD2 (Isobel) 6 weeks :)
:wave:

Hi Ellie. Big three oh soon, eh? :haha:

In mine there is me (30), DH (Matt) 32, DS1 (Morgan) 11, DD1 (Naomi-Mae) 10, DD2 (Honey) she was born sleeping but she's 8, DD3 (Kaysie) 7, DD 4 (Riley Rae) also stillborn 4 and DS2 (Orion) 20 weeks tomorrow.

Hi Tasha, nice to meet you :haha:. I'm embracing being almost 30, I can't wait for the wisdom and mature beauty which I'm sure will be bestowed upon me the moment I turn 30 :haha:

oooooooooo new area! Although I'm worried if I introduce myself I am signing a contract to no more kids :rofl:

Oh well! :haha:

I'm Lottie (30, sob!), DH (32), Logan (6) and Eric (2)

We need pics I reckon, mine is in spoiler:

10665104_10101286740785188_226333493396978401_n.jpg

Hi everyone :)

I'm Mindy (38), dh is Shawn (38), ds is Finn (2.5), and dd is Evie (4.5 months)

Our family is definitely complete. I get all gaga when I see tiny, squishy babies but then I remember pregnancy and I'm over it! Haha!

Oohh!!

I'm Hayley! (26) oh is 29 and our three boys! Ethan (4) Alex (1.5) and Ollie (6 months) oh is on the waiting list for a vasectomy so we are defineatly signing our no kids contract!

Tasha, how on earth is Orion 20 weeks old?! Gone so quick!

Hi :)

In our family...
Me - Kealey (32)
Dh - Blake (35)
Ds1 - James (3)
Ds2 - Thomas (8mo)

I don't know if I'm ready to be done yet... but we have run out of bedrooms. And you can't get 3 car seats in the back of a normal car. And burgers come in packs of 4. :D

Haha Ellie, that's totally what happens!

That's it Lottie, contract signed :haha: you and the boys are beautiful.

Mindy I think some people will always go gaga over babies.

No idea Hayley, it's gone so fast but so has Ollie! Matt's waiting for a vasectomy too.

Burgers being a four pack made me laugh!

Hi ladies, nice idea for a new area of bnb :thumbup: I didn't really feel like I belong anywhere anymore

I recognise a few of you from the various areas of the forum I've traveled through over the years. Hayley, I think you had your first two at the same time I had my two (I never knew your name was hayley in all these years though :haha:) I didn't know you'd had a third LO congratulations! :)

I'm Sarah (32) DH is Jason (29) kids: DD Olivia (4) and DS Wesley (1.5)

I'm pretty sure my family is complete now, the thought of going back to sleepless nights makes me break out in a cold sweat, we have also run out of bedrooms and kealey makes a very good point about the burgers only coming in packs of 4. Just think of the confusion that might cause at family BBQs! :rofl:

Haha Ellie, that's totally what happens!

That's it Lottie, contract signed :haha: you and the boys are beautiful.

Mindy I think some people will always go gaga over babies.

No idea Hayley, it's gone so fast but so has Ollie! Matt's waiting for a vasectomy too.

Burgers being a four pack made me laugh!

Our littlest ones are 2 days apart!

The funny thing is I never felt like that (other than with my own) until I had my daughter. When I had my son I said no more. Then when he turned 1 I changed my mind. I still wasn't gaga over babies. I think that with my daughter I wasn't too scared to enjoy her. With my son I was scared half to death at all times until he got bigger. Also, I was surviving on about 2 hours of sleep a night until he was 16 weeks old.

Now I think the finality of it all makes me sad that I won't have another teeny little baby. Munchkin is only 4.5 months old and I already miss her being tiny. :cry: But at the same time I'm so happy to watch her grow and interact with her brother.

They reached out and held hands while they were falling asleep yesterday. They napped 1.5 hours, holding hands the entire time. Even after they both moved and reached for each other again. <3 (I don't leave her unattended with him, I was there the whole time)

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w654/mindy_russell1/Mobile%20Uploads/20151103_103252_zps0cdepnm8.jpg

Hi all nice to meet you!!
I'm Caroline (31) I have 2 girls Freya (3) and Isla (11 months)

We think we are complete! This time 2 years ago we were sure we wanted 3 kids but now we are sure 2 is the right number!

I had 4 miscarriages before Freya and have antiphospholipid syndrome so pregnancy is high risk for me! Also because of a few issues mentioned (car seats, run out of bedrooms and holidays/days out are geared up for a family of 4)

My youngest turns 1 in a couple of weeks and I could cry just thinking about never having a baby again but looking forward to watching them grow up together xx

Hi Sarah! Cold sweats :haha:

Adorable photo Mindy. I think it probably is the finality of it all for you.

Hey Caroline. I'm sorry for your loses. How exciting that it's almost Isla's first birthday.

I didn't write why we are complete. We have had twenty-two pregnancies, two with ease ttc and then only pre-eclampsia during them, then Honey was stillborn at 36+6 due to medical negligence, then Kaysie with no issues bar the pre-eclampsia. After she was born we were ntnp straight away and then ttc from July 2008. Over the next two years I had seven first tri loses, then April 2011 I had Riley Rae and she was stillborn at 24+3 due to medical negligence. I had nine more first tri loses in the coming years.

I then got pregnant with Orion and a year ago tomorrow they told me I was waiting to miscarry. It was heart breaking. A week later another scam was better. Any way, the rest of my pregnancy was very scary and ended with induction due to reduced movement and low heart rate. I really thought he'd died a couple of times.

I could never put myself, DH or kids through more loses. Plus I was on very powerful drugs to maintain my pregnancy with him so I worry about the effects. Plus I'm so happy to have Orion as our youngest. I truly feel complete now.

Tasha, my heart is aching just reading your story. You have been through hell but you will hold all your babies in your heart forever and make your babes in arms all the more precious. xxxx

I'm 42, Chad's 43, our 5 sons: Trent 21, Ty 19, Peyton 9, Eli 9, and Lennox 6.

Hi all, Nice to see a few familiar faces.

Tasha; 20 weeks! Wow ... so over joyed for you, its been a long and heartbreaking journey for you and your family and you stood strong when others told you to give up! What a true miracle and a tribute to your determination Orion is!

I am Jo, 31 (heck how did that happen? ) OH 35, I have 4 kiddos, Sam 5 (6 Dec) he has special needs i.e. ASD, ADHD, DCD, DPS, hyper-mobility, then I have TWINS, Daniel and Jacob who are 3 (4 end of the month) and my youngest Lucy who is 18 months.

I guess there is nothing particularly stopping us having more, both of us love babies, but I just finally feel done, I think our wee family at complete and its perfect. I have no idea if that will change later down the road, but 4 in todays society feels a lot. I did enquire about sterilisation but consultant said no as I have a lot of scar tissue (seems silly as if i did get pregnant it would be a c section as i have had two previously).

I am glad to have a place where we belong!

Hey everyone.

I'm Emily (37), hubby is Gav (43), dd Ella (19), dd abi (18), Ds Oliver (14), ds Max (3) and I'm 39 weeks pregnant on Friday.

We are definitely done! Hubby already been to docs about his vasectomy and I'm relieved. I've been having babies since I was a baby (17 when I got pregnant with dd)

Both my daughters have moved out and my oldest son has moved in with his biological father due to reasons out of my control so the family dynamics have changed so much for me over the last three months. I'll be honest I'm struggling majorly to adjust. So much so I'm under the mental health team at the mo :( I go from being incredibly angry with my son for his choices, to gut wrenching heartache, pain and grief.

Right now I'm just trying to get through each day one day at a time. I have good days and horrendous days but there's definitely light I see at the end of that tunnel.

I've finally got completely ready for our new addition. All clothes are washed and put away, pram being picked up tomorrow, car seat being delivered tomorrow. I've even got the Moses basket ready for his arrival. Come on baby!!

Hey everyone.

I'm Emily (37), hubby is Gav (43), dd Ella (19), dd abi (18), Ds Oliver (14), ds Max (3) and I'm 39 weeks pregnant on Friday.

We are definitely done! Hubby already been to docs about his vasectomy and I'm relieved. I've been having babies since I was a baby (17 when I got pregnant with dd)

Both my daughters have moved out and my oldest son has moved in with his biological father due to reasons out of my control so the family dynamics have changed so much for me over the last three months. I'll be honest I'm struggling majorly to adjust. So much so I'm under the mental health team at the mo :( I go from being incredibly angry with my son for his choices, to gut wrenching heartache, pain and grief.

Right now I'm just trying to get through each day one day at a time. I have good days and horrendous days but there's definitely light I see at the end of that tunnel.

I've finally got completely ready for our new addition. All clothes are washed and put away, pram being picked up tomorrow, car seat being delivered tomorrow. I've even got the Moses basket ready for his arrival. Come on baby!!

:hugs: I'm sorry you're going through this hun. I hope that things with your DS improve soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->