Introduce your family

Can I join now or do I need to wait?

I'm 33, hubby is 41, we have DS1 (just turned 5), DS2 (3), DD1 (2) & am 33+4 pregnant with our last baby. I'm in the process of encouraging the hubby to go see the nice dr with a couple of breeze blocks :)

My body doesn't do pregnancy well so this is certainly our last!

Can I join now or do I need to wait?

I'm 33, hubby is 41, we have DS1 (just turned 5), DS2 (3), DD1 (2) & am 33+4 pregnant with our last baby. I'm in the process of encouraging the hubby to go see the nice dr with a couple of breeze blocks :)

My body doesn't do pregnancy well so this is certainly our last!

My DH just read that over my shoulder and went a bit pale :haha:
Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Hi,I'm Amanda 40. Dh is 39, Zoe is 4,Zara is 3 and Frazer is 10 months.
Good to have somewhere to belong.

Looking forward to getting to know you all !!

Tasha,those 20 weeks have flown in xx

Hi there!
I am Beth (28) My husband is Peter (45) and we have on daughter, Athiliya (19 months) and we have another girl due Christmas day. We also have 3 cats Yoko, the eldest (10 years) Kiyu (9 years) and Takeshi (5 years)

Although I am not 100% sure we are done. I have decided that I am done with having babies for many reasons. Two Princesses is good enough for me.

Liking this area. I'm 33 and fast approaching 34 weeks pregnant with DS 2, DS1 is now 4. Neither of us want anymore children and I'm hoping DH (36) will agree to have the snip next year 😀

I'm Liz (31), OH is Ian (30) and we have 2 girls Nancy who is 4 next month and Astrid who is 13.5 months. Our third and final baby (team yellow) is due on leap day. OH is resisting getting the snip and the idea of sterilisation freaks me out at a bit at the moment due to the side effects so i'll be going on birth control right after this baby is born until we can come to a decision over which one of us is getting 'done' :wacko: OH would go for #4 I think but I really don't want any more for a variety of reasons. I'm at the point where i'm excited to say our family is complete once this baby is born, rather than be pining for another pregnancy/newborn, and to watch our children grow up :flower:

All this talk about dh's having the snip prompted me to ask mine how he'd feel about it in the future. Now he's really up for it and think I may have shot myself in the foot! :-/

Hi :flower:
I'm Jess (25), DH (33), we have Lucas (5), Kaiden (2) and Isabel (14months).
When Isabel was born I was wanting at least one or two more children but now she is getting older I've decided I'm done. I'm ready to leave the baby years behind and looking forward to being able to just round the kids into the car and go for spontaneous days out without having to pack nappy bags and pushchairs up too. I also need sleep :haha:

I'm Laura (33)

Ds is 11, dd1 is 9 and dd2 is 5 weeks tomorrow. My last pregnancy and birth were such that if I'd had that experience with my first then I would have been done at 1.

I'm hoping dh goes to the doctor soon to be put on the waiting list for a vasectomy.

I'm done having babies because I can't deal with the worry and anxiety from pregnancy. I had 2 mc before Finn and a 17 week loss between Finn and Evie. I was hospitalized 2 times while pregnant with Evie and there was a while that we weren't sure she was going to make it here. I knew she was a little fighter, though. I had many complications with the placenta. I can't do that again.

Besides all that I feel like our family is complete. It feels whole <3

Hi, I'm Rachael (26) about to turn 27. OH is 25, DD Grace (5) and DS Matthew (2) 3 at the end of the month. We're done for financial reasons and space reasons. We have one of each and I'm happy with that I don't think I could cope with anymore. There's also the selfish reason of getting my life back on track career wise.
Every time I feel even the slightest bit broody I just remember the sleepless night, the nappies and everything else and it cancels out the cuteness lol.

Hi I am Julie ( 34) and DH (31) and LO (3) we are a small but complete family I had bad pregnancy and bad PND ( was admitted to a mother and baby unit) and we feel our family is complete, I struggle with psychosis depression and anxiety.

LO is our world, I would love another one ( I think) but DH has said no due to my MH so we are a complete family of 3, plus the cat!

xxxx

Hi there! I just noticed this area!

I'm 25 years old. My DH is 28 years old. Our boys are 4 (nearly 5), 3 (nearly 4), 1 (nearly 2), and our little girl is almost 5 months old.

Little bit scared I'm pregnant... I can't be. I'm sure of it but dh joked the other day are you sure you're not pregnant when I had a stomach ache. Since then I've had a sore lower back and yesterday something smelled sour to me that wasn't. We only dtd 3 or 4 times since Evie was born and used condoms every time! .

I'm a little terrified!

I'm Bev (29) and live with my DH (29). We have a three year old and have a baby due just after Christmas. Only 7 weeks to go and I'm so nervous!

Hi I'm Vicki (26), OH (28) and we have 2 boys; Freddie is 2.5 years old and Finley is 8 months.

I think I'm sad to say we're done...most of the time...maybe :haha: I'm very conflicted about it all. On the practical side, 2 children works so well and similar to the previous poster who mentioned burgers I always tell people chocolate bars come in packs of 4 and I'm not giving mine up!! Also, when they are older and run in different directions we can pick a child each and leg it after them. However, I just don't feel complete, I don't want it all to be over. We'd always both agreed we only wanted 2 children and still agreed right up until our second was born, now I've changed my mind, I just love the chaos of it all! I know OH is right though and 2 is enough, I want to go to university and begin my career so any more babies would just push that further away.

Anyway, I'm really glad this area is here and to talk to people in similar positions!

^Lol, chocolate bars! I also think about the having a child each thing. I imagine weekends where one's got a swimming lesson and the other's got a football match. What happens if a third child has dance practice..?

So there's me (29) and my OH (30) Lily (7) Jack (6 in a few weeks) and Connor (2) we wasn't so sure we'd completed our family until a few months go when our eldest got very sick and we found out she had type 1 diabetes. With her diagnosis that pretty much killed any urges for another I had. My 3 I have now (especially Lily) need my attention. With Lily I'm basically her carer, so I'm the one who injects her 4+ times a day and finger pricks her up to 10 times :( I couldn't look after a newborn with constantly trying to keep on top of her levels.

:hugs: embo, that must of been very traumatic for you all and a huge adjustment too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->