Introduce your family

Hello everyone . I haven’t been on bnb much lately but wanted to post here. I have 3 gorgeous kids, 2 with my oh of 8 years and husband, one with my ex (now expecting his second which is so exciting for my daughter)

My husband has had a vasectomy so definitely no more. I feel no sadness whatsoever- this is the right call for us. My son will go to school when I’m 30 so I feel that will be a new chapter for me - a chance to focus on my career in libraries (I am currently a library assistant at the university of Bristol and look forward to hopefully one day being a subject librarian)

Hi, I'm Amber (29, 30 next month!), DH (28), I have Sean (5 next month), Sara (2.5) and Harvey (6 months). I definitely cannot handle anymore. Maybe if they'd been further apart....

I felt like we had a complete family with the first two, but there was this nagging feeling that we were not complete yet - wasn't ready to say that. I planned to wait a little longer for #3. Well surprise surprise #3 came before we knew it.

Now I know. We are complete.

Hi! I'm Jes (40), DH is Tyler (will be 42 on the 17th). We have three boys - Alex & Jonathan (12) and Christian (5). I would love to add a girl to our family, but I have too many health problems, and being pregnant is definitely over.

Hi everyone.. I'm Krissie (32) and DH (33). We've been married 13 years and have two kids.. Christian who will be 4 in July and Alice who is 3 months.

We are definitely done as DH got a vasecomty and received his all clear on May 2nd.

Hi everyone.. I'm Krissie (32) and DH (33). We've been married 13 years and have two kids.. Christian who will be 4 in July and Alice who is 3 months.

We are definitely done as DH got a vasecomty and received his all clear on May 2nd.

I have a Christian too! :happydance:

I'm Debbie (37) my DH is 39 and we have 2 kiddos - DD is almost 4 1/2 and DS is 3. We are most certainly a complete family. I think 2 is my absolute limit.

Hi everyone, I'm Nikki (35), DH (34), DD1 (16), DD2 (13), DS1 (8), DS2 (4).

We made up our mind that we have completed our family. I think DH would secretly like more children, but I'm 100% finished making babies !!! I've just recently returned to work full-time, and I'm enjoying having a life outside the house again. I work 12 hour shifts, so get 2/3 days during the week at home and am still able to do the school runs and homework and everthing else that comes with 4 children on my days off, so I really do have the best of both worlds.

My name is Jess (31) my OH is 32 and we have 2 kids. B will be 5 in August and A is 4 months. I am 100% complete as in my OH. It took him some convincing to have another but man am I glad he did because having two kids is pretty awesome and they are so far the best of friends!

Saying all that, I still wouldn't want anymore :rofl: 2 is definitely my limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->