Introduce yourselves...

Hi, I'm 26 & my OH is 31, about to be 32 next month. We've been married a year & a half & trying almost as long. Some of these abbreviations are confusing to a first timer but I think I'm catching on :) I'm anxiously awaiting the right time to take the test...I was on Depo for 5 years & when I got off they told me I may not be able to have kids...AF is a week late & I'm feeling different so I guess we'll see. Until then, the OH & I are crossing our fingers that we may have done it this time. He thought he had a son with his ex but found out a couple months ago that it wasn't his (10 years later)...eh, long story...but it really is nice to find a place where everyone is kinda in the same boat & has the same questions..it makes me feel like I'm not alone & what I'm going through, while nervewracking, is normal!!

Yeah I love the forums...You feel "normal" when you talk to these ladies..Good luck!

Me too... I love lurking around forums... knowing you have people listening to you (technically) and who understands you...

Hello! Great idea for a thread like this :)

DH and I will be married one year this June. He is 30 and I am 29. I miscarried at 7+ weeks back in March so I am hopeful it will happen again soon. I JUST CANNOT WAIT! :)

I am completely addicted to bnb as no one knows we are trying and we will be keepig it that way for a long time. I have found everyone to be so supportive in each forum I have entered in the whirlwind of these past few months.

I will be using the CBFM (next cycle) and am using preseed and BD almost nightly.

Great to meet all of you! :)

Hey everyone im Chloe 24yrs. Ive been with my hubby for 4 years married for 2years. We have been TTC for over a year now. I had a miscarriage earlier this month at 7weeks. Im hoping we will get preggers again soon. Im seeing pregnant women everywhere... its driving me crazy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->