Introduce yourselves...

Hey! Oh Canada! Definitely nice to see a fellow Canuck... too bad we live in such a big country! lol :)

I'm Canadian too - Edmontonian. Just living downunder for the next couple of years.

R u living in Australia? Kudos to you!!! We Canucks like to do that!! In Sweden, there were a lot of Canuck men with Swede women, and they either met in a) the US or b( Australia!! Both good countries for TTC, either way! If you need an expat ear or a ttc ear, hit me up! I loved Sverige, but it was not home :( Just not the same!! lol

Let's be buddies.... Kudos to you on the balls for all of this!! You are amazing and deserve this! Plus, we Canucks deserve everything.... Along with everyone else with the guts to post here... lol.

I can't sleep, so I am posting dumb stuff... truly though, PM me if you need/want another buddy. All the most love and luck, either way!!!! xoxoxox
beth :)

ps--- where downunder? Can I convince the boy to go? lol!!! we gamble for a living.... can do it ANYwhere!!! LOL

I am a nurse from Illinois, USA. My husband and I started dating when I was 15 years old. I am now 31 and we will have been married for 5 years this May. We started NTNP after our wedding without any luck. I recently found that I have PCOS and likely haven't ovulated for years.

This is our first cycle TTC our first. I am on clomid and on the day of the supermoon, I ovulated for the first time. I am 8DPO now, so... fingers crossed.

Nice to read everyone's story... baby dust to all. :)

How an EARTH did i miss this..my eyesights shocking:blush:

Hey Girls!. Im Danielle, but friends and family call me Danii, but feel free to address me by either :) Im 21 years old, turn 22 in June, been with my lovely fiance Ian for just over a year engaged for 6, he's 24, will be 25 in May.

Ive recently stopped taking my pill (Microgynon 30) worst pill ever, i was on Yasmin but changed due to my periods being none existant, was on my pill since i was 17, so i think 4/5 years is plenty of time to be on it, i think it'll finally be a relief to get off it since its given me so much grief over the years.

We've only just started to try for a baby, but had really bad pregnancy symptoms so decided to test through the weekend, ive taken 5 cheap tests all together, and 2 have been faint positives and today i took my clear blue and got a bfn:cry:..And think the AF is on her way as im bleeding slightly.

Anyway, what turned out only to be an introduction has turned into a life story..:haha:

Nice to meet you all :)

Danii x

Hi ladies! Michigan here, cycle 5 TTC baby #1! Using OPK, temping and preseed this month! Hoping for that :bfp:!

Wow, ive always been interested in OPK's and body temperature but ive always been a bit baffled about how to go on with using them :D sounds really interesting! x

hey girls!!

only just joined the forum myself

I'm 27 and DH is 29, been married for over a year now.

Didn't want kids for 3 years...but with my mum passing away 6 months ago i guess it made me realize life is way too short :cry:

so stopped the microgynon pill in october and been trying since then

This month tried Preseed and for the 1 time in my 5 cycles (which were all bang on 28 days, apart from last month - 25 days) i am a week late! but got :bfn: so its off to the doctors tomorrow! Hope i get my prayers answered....

Wow, ive always been interested in OPK's and body temperature but ive always been a bit baffled about how to go on with using them :D sounds really interesting! x

:coffee: Well, I'm a bit baffled myself but I'm trying to act like I know what I'm doing haha! :haha: Starting to understand it more now...this is my first cycle temping. We'll see how it goes! :baby:

:coffee: Well, I'm a bit baffled myself but I'm trying to act like I know what I'm doing haha! :haha: Starting to understand it more now...this is my first cycle temping. We'll see how it goes! :baby:

Yeah, ive never understood it much myself, its like rocket science to me but id like to try it one day:wacko:

Fingers crossed for you, hope it goes well!:baby:

Hi Ladies,

Both DH & I are 27, married 3 months today!!! Been TTC #1 since December!
We are living in Co Mayo in Ireland but are both from Dublin, hoping to move back to Dublin as soon as we can!

Using OPKs & SMEP this month, AF due in 8 days!! Fingers crossed for a BFP!

Yeah, ive never understood it much myself, its like rocket science to me but id like to try it one day:wacko:

Hey how did you get your link on the bottom like that to your journal? Mine's just a big ole web address!! :shrug:

Bomma, if you click the "insert hyperlink" icon above your post then insert the link to your journal you will see the link come up twice, and one will be highlighted. Change the highlighted text to whatever you want it to day "My Journal" for example. HTH

It's great to read everyone's stories and I hope everyone here is due for a :bfp: very soon.

Hello Ladies..

My name is Emily.I am 25 and dh is 26. We have been ttc #1 since October with no luck. I stopped taking the pill the end of August. Had three 30 day cycles following, then 40, 35, 52(ugh!). This is the first cycle I am using both opks and fertile focus, so hopefully this is our month!!

Baby dust to all!

:wave:
I'm Vici, I'm 21 and my o/h is Mike, he is 33. We've been together for 3 and a half years. Lived together for 3 and we've been trying for 2 years and 2 months. We're renting at the moment but we've just got a mortgage and are mid way through buying a house.
We're getting married in just over 8 months and I'm am so excited.
I've been on clomid but stopped due to side effects, I'm now on Tamoxifen. We did get pregnant in November but had a mc at 5 weeks.
We have 3 gorgeous dogs called Princess, Scamp and Tash.
:flower:

Hey how did you get your link on the bottom like that to your journal? Mine's just a big ole web address!! :shrug:

Haha, well first you copy the URL that you want to put in your signature or whatever, and click the button 'Insert Link' on the tool bar, its a picture of a globe with a silver link on it, or just hover over it and it'll tell you what it is, :)

And you should get a pop up box asking you to paste the URL into the box..When you press ok you should get something like this in your signature:

Nothing is Real, everything is permitted - Follow me!

Where it says 'Nothing is Real, everything is permitted' Write the text you want to appear and it should appear:

Example!..My TTC Journal :)

Hope that helped, my explanation isn't so good usually haha :D

I'm using pre-seed this month too! along with OPK'S and BBT. Hopefully we'll have a christmas baby! YAY!

I'm in the same boat as you Baby4u14. FX'd for our Christmas Babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->