Introduce yourselves...

I'm in the same boat as you Baby4u14. FX'd for our Christmas Babies!

YES! I'm so excited. Plus my b-day is in January so more presents/love! :p
Kinda sad though cause I have to go to a funeral next saturday and next week/end is my fertile period. I don't want to be like BD on a funeral trip. lol

I do understand. The time to BD doesn't always come at the most convenient time. Just keep in mind the outcome of it and the blessing that would come out of a not so happy time. You can always find some good that can out weigh the bad. :)

I do understand. The time to BD doesn't always come at the most convenient time. Just keep in mind the outcome of it and the blessing that would come out of a not so happy time. You can always find some good that can out weigh the bad. :)

You're right. Plus, my DH leaves next April 4 Afghanistan so I'm kinda in a rush so we can have a complete family!!

Even more of a reason why this month to conceive would be really wonderful for you. Sincerely hope you get your bfp!

Can I please join even though I'm completely fed up with ttc. Both DH and I are 35 and I've been ttc since October 2009. Last year we had 2 mc's and and ttc #1. I'm completely at a loss at this point and so tired of disppointment. Sorry to be so negative, AF just came yesterday and it usually takes alot out of me emotionally.

Can I please join even though I'm completely fed up with ttc. Both DH and I are 35 and I've been ttc since October 2009. Last year we had 2 mc's and and ttc #1. I'm completely at a loss at this point and so tired of disppointment. Sorry to be so negative, AF just came yesterday and it usually takes alot out of me emotionally.

TOTALLY!! :)
Don't give up hope girl! It will all get better with time. When it's time for you to have a baby it will happen. patience has to be dealt with, even though it's hard. trust me!! I'm ready for my 2WW and it havent even got here yet.! :nope:

Completely understand. It can be very and frustrating to be ttc'ing for a long period of time. However, try to stay positive. I see that you have scripture in your signature so I feel open enough to say this. Believe that God has made you wonderfully and beautifully made and believe that you aren't lacking anything. If you believe in God's word, you believe that it is not His will for you to lack or to be without children. The idea of children came from Him and it is not his will for us to be barren. Just have faith that He will bless you with child and that you will carry that child for 9 months. The bible says that He (God) is able to do exceedingly & abundantly above all we can ask or think according to the power that works within us"! That means, if your level of faith is high and you believe that He will do it, then He will!

Have your day of relaxation today and get right back on the horse tomorrow. The bible also says that God will give you the desires of your heart. It is your desire to be with child, so believe that He will grant that to you. Blessings to you and don't lose hope. We're all here for you. :hugs:

Don't give up! :hugs: You never know when it could happen! :hug: My friend tried for YEARS...ended up adopting a son, and then got pregnant on her own a year later! She was told she couldn't even have children! Try to stay positive, FX for you!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

Hello Ladies,

My name is Tiffany and I am 25. I live in Louisville, Kentucky US and work for a very large laboratory as a Logistics Manager. I enjoy the outdoors when the weather permits.

My DH and I have been TTC for 4 years now. I have mild form of PCOS but my DH has a very low sperm count.

3 million per CC with 16% motility 1% normal forms, Total motile are 1.44 million, round cells are 1.2 million per cc and 7% progression to be exact, lol.

It is so low that we can't even have an IUI, the only way we can get preggers the doctor said is if we do IVF. He is seeing a Urologist next week to see if they can do anything and tomorrow is a big day for as I am getting an HSG procedure done.

I found this out last week and let me tell you I was devastated. I try and stay paositive since I am very opptomistic and I will not give up this fight.

I wish all you ladies luck and I can not wait to get to know each and every one of you. BD to everyone!

This is a picture of us being goofy a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
I am a nurse from Illinois, USA. My husband and I started dating when I was 15 years old. I am now 31 and we will have been married for 5 years this May. We started NTNP after our wedding without any luck. I recently found that I have PCOS and likely haven't ovulated for years.

This is our first cycle TTC our first. I am on clomid and on the day of the supermoon, I ovulated for the first time. I am 8DPO now, so... fingers crossed.

Nice to read everyone's story... baby dust to all. :)

Good luck with everything. PCOS can be a pain but Clomid really helped me ovulate and so did the trigger shot. Baby dust to you on a BFP this cycle :)

Hi everyone. My name is Victoria and I'm about to turn 26 and my other half is 28. We have been together for nearly 9 years now and have been ttc our first for 11 months. As each months goes by it gets harder and harder for us, I spend a lot of time crying when I'm by myself coz it gets too me so much. We have lost 2 little beans so far and the one we lost as Christmas came the morning after telling our families.…I never want to have to go through that pain again by telling them all the next morning it wasn't meant to be. If we fall pregnant again, I will not be telling people other than my oh until much later down the line.

I am currently on cd15 and should be ovulating today but I am trying to be completely relaxed this month so not using opks, temping or anything!!

Anyway, sorry for rambling and I hope you all get ur bfps soon x x x x x

Hi everyone. My name is Victoria and I'm about to turn 26 and my other half is 28. We have been together for nearly 9 years now and have been ttc our first for 11 months. As each months goes by it gets harder and harder for us, I spend a lot of time crying when I'm by myself coz it gets too me so much. We have lost 2 little beans so far and the one we lost as Christmas came the morning after telling our families.…I never want to have to go through that pain again by telling them all the next morning it wasn't meant to be. If we fall pregnant again, I will not be telling people other than my oh until much later down the line.

I am currently on cd15 and should be ovulating today but I am trying to be completely relaxed this month so not using opks, temping or anything!!

Anyway, sorry for rambling and I hope you all get ur bfps soon x x x x x

I completely understand how you feel. I lost a little one 9/2006 at 12 1/2 weeks. Have you been to a doctor yet to see what is wrong? They like for you to get checked out once you hit the 12 month mark and since you are close maybe you can make an appointment. Keep your spirits up, I know it is hard but putting a lot of stress on your body will decrease the chances of conceiving. It is better to get questions answered instead of wondering what is wrong. I have my fingers crossed for you..Keep your head up!

Thank you baby4u, mrsgrimes and bomm momma for your kind words. I unfortunately already have a reduced antral follicle count and other health issues so I hope it happens for me sooner rather than later. But f is not in my control. Hope you ladies get your wishes as well :)

So this whole OPK thing this cycle is really confusing me!!! :wacko: I also added temping to the mix, so I'm all over the place lol My temp really isn't dropping, but my OPK's are pretty dark...but not AS dark as the control line....I'm not quite sure what's going on :shrug: lol AHHH! "They" say the best time to test with an OPK is around 2pm...so we'll see what that one looks like later. Regardless, We've been BD-ing everyday for the past 4 or 5 days. Gotta cover all our bases! :haha:

My name is Heidi & I am a 27 year old Law Student. My husband, Adam, is a certified mechanic at a local dealership. He has a 6 year old daughter from a previous relationship and I love her as my own. I love scrapbooking, photography and the law so I spend a majority of my time scrapbooking or following the newest cases before the Supreme Court. My husband and I have been married since November 1, 2010 (we got our first BFP the day before our wedding). However we experienced a miscarriage just 2 weeks later. We have been friends since 2000 when I moved to Illinois and didn't start dating until after I divorced my first husband in 2008.

So this child will be my first, but his second, which gives me mixed feelings. As I said I love my step-daughter, but I know that he won't be experiencing the same feelings I'm going through as he's been there before. We'll see though, when his DD was born he had a completely different relationship with his baby mom as he was 18 and she was 16 so at the time it was a very unexpected and unwanted pregnancy, he now loves her more than anything. This time we are actually trying so I'm hoping that he initial emotions will be different. He was also signed up to join the Marines and left for boot camp when his BM was about 3 months pregnant so I know that some of the experiences will be new for him.

We've decided that we re not going to find out the sex of the baby, mainly because he wasn't given a choice last time (he just received a letter while in boot camp saying "It's a Girl"). I'm trying to give him the decision on every choice I can so that he feels as involved as possible. I've even given him complete control on the name (unless it's a girl then the middle name has to be May for my mother who passed 07/14/10).

We decided that March was the month we would begin trying as I have had 3 AFs. I am now 2 DPO and I'm nervous dealing with that 2WW. Does anyone have any tips on dealing with the 2WW? I'm trying to keep myself occupied with school and the house, but everything makes me think of babies. Yes, I have baby fever. :)

Well that is a little about me & my family. I look forward to talking with you all and experiencing this wonderful journey with you.

Hi girls! I am 27 and DH is 29 we have been married for almost 5 years. I graduated from nursing school Dec 2009 and decide it was time to start TTC. My last depo shot was June 2010, still waiting for a normal cycle. I am the type of person that takes care of everyone else in my life and now I don't know how to let them know what I am going through. Very happy to find BnB.

I complete understand. I was on Depo for 10 years and it took 18 months before I got a cycle and they weren't regular for 2 more years. Best of luck & Sending baby dust your way.

hi all im Carron, me and my husband are both 23 this year and we having been trying for over year now x

Mpepe32- thanks :)
Bomma momma- yayyy!!
Every1 else-WELCOME!!!!!

Hi, I'm 26 & my OH is 31, about to be 32 next month. We've been married a year & a half & trying almost as long. Some of these abbreviations are confusing to a first timer but I think I'm catching on :) I'm anxiously awaiting the right time to take the test...I was on Depo for 5 years & when I got off they told me I may not be able to have kids...AF is a week late & I'm feeling different so I guess we'll see. Until then, the OH & I are crossing our fingers that we may have done it this time. He thought he had a son with his ex but found out a couple months ago that it wasn't his (10 years later)...eh, long story...but it really is nice to find a place where everyone is kinda in the same boat & has the same questions..it makes me feel like I'm not alone & what I'm going through, while nervewracking, is normal!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->