Introducing Me:)

mybabiesrule

Reaction score
Hi there! I am new to this, and i thought i'd let you get to know me :). Im 16 now, i had my two sons when I was 14, due to rape. But, now they are ny worl and wouldnt have it any other way. Their names are Gavin and Jackson, they are two years old. My name is Alexis! I had my two wonderful sons on October 13! My parents kicked me out when they found out about my boys, but I am now living with my friend and her parents, i have been since the boys were about 4 months old.. How did your parents react? Mine have seen the boys three times since they were born, but they do not want me to move back in... But i love my life, and wouldnt change it for a thing :) :cloud9:

Hello!! and welcome
im leah and im 17
i had my little girl gracelynn on october 7th
feel free to PM me hun

Welcom to BnB
I am Tina.
I am 18 and have a 7 week old daughter named Jayden.

There is also a Teen Parenting section here. You might relate to those girls more :)

Heyy :)
Im Lisa, Im 18, and my daughter Emma is seven months old. Wow twins, thats alot for someone so young, but kudos for being able to deal with it all!
Welcome and congrats

Hello hun! Welcome to bnb
My name is Amy, I'm 20 and I have a 7 month old son named Kenneth!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hello :)
I am Layla and i am 16 too.
I also became a mum at 14. I have a 2 year old little girl called Lily, who was born on 3rd August 08.
I am also now expecting another little girl who is due 22nd February.
Feel free to PM me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"