Introducing my Little man.. :)

Anababe

Reaction score
Hi, im new to this part of the site, i mainly post in the TTC boards but thought id come and introduce my little boy over here!

He's called caeden and is 6 and half months old. Im on my own with him, and i love being a single mum (which is obvious im sure.. as im TTC number 2 already! hehe)

He's such a happy little boy, had some problems with his weight gain, or lack of it lol at 6 months he's only weighing 13 and half pound. I dont know why the HV's seem so concerned as he is a chubby little thing, just overall not very big (im only 5' size 6 though so what do they expect!! lol)

He is just learning to sit unsupported (not quite got the hang of it yet lol) and got his first tooth last week! My little boy is growing up so quick!!

Heres some pics of him..

https://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7206/83828108os9.jpg
Caeden and My Great Dane Harvey :)

https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/914/caedenholdinghisfeetss3.jpg

https://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2453/dscf0254pw3.jpg
He's so lazy hehe

xxx

he looks like sucha happy baby :)

and your great dane! beautiful! we ran into a great dane at the vet clinic couple days ago, really makes me want one :blush:. They look like such good dogs, and yours laying with baby, they look precious together!

:hi:

Hi Anababe

Welcome to BabyandBump - What an adorable little boy :baby:

Was wondering whist I say hi:

He's called caeden and is 6 and half months old. Im on my own with him, and i love being a single mum (which is obvious im sure.. as im TTC number 2 already! hehe)
If your single - who are you TTC with? :blush:

lol i thought someone would catch onto that hehe. I am now single but was in a same sex relationship (we split up when i was 7 weeks pg with Caeden), TTC through DI (at home) Im using the same donor to ttc my second now :)

xx

lol i thought someone would catch onto that hehe. I am now single but was in a same sex relationship (we split up when i was 7 weeks pg with Caeden), TTC through DI (at home) Im using the same donor to ttc my second now :)

xx
Oh I see ... I always ask when I see stuff that poss doesn't add up! :rofl:

Don't answer if your not comfortable but how exactly does TTC by sperm donor at home work :blush: seems straight forward done through a private clinic! & how did you find your donor :blush:

He is a known Donor, he donates through clinics ( I know him through a friend) he offered to help me privately as i wasnt in a financial position to pay clinic prices especially taking the chance it may not work first time (Although it did!) It is pretty straight forward really lol once he has donated i do the insemination myself using a syringe :blush: hehe

xx

Fair play :D Just nosey & curious!

Well good luck TTC #2

:D

Hello there & welcome.

What a gorgeous little one you have!

Good luck TTC #2

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics