Introducing myself over here...

0_o

Me, Df, Ds + Dd
Reaction score
3yrs ago I had my DS, hoping for a nice natural water birth. What I got was pre-eclampsia at 36weeks, induced, a long horrible labour, epidural for my blood pressure, and an emergency csection... this time around, I want a water birth and am trying natal hypnotherapy. I have already told my midwife I am no way getting induced again, so am probably getting a section booked for 12days past edd, just incase. So, I'm either getting the birth I want or a section. I'm willing to give anything a try and am sitting on my ball at the minute to let baby know that she needs to stay in a good position! Hehe. I'm going to start raspberry leaf tea tomorrow at 32weeks.

I'm feeling a lot more positive this time round, and can't wait for b-day!! XX

Hey you, welcome. Pretty sure there is cake around here somewhere to offer, though I -may- have scoffed lots of it :haha:

Haha thanks! I'm eating anything that isnt nailed down at the minute so good job you ate it! XX

Yep that is pretty much me too, OH bought me a tray cake and a tray of caramel shortbread for my birthday.....eaten most of it myself :blush:

Oh and yay for positive feelings too, I like to think positivity is half the battle and rubs off on those around you

I had a few days a couple weeks back when baby decided to be breech, but she's back head down now so all is good! I'm waiting for my vbac natal hypnotherapy cds to arrive in the post. Very excited to get it on my mp3 player!

Oooh caramel... doing the food shopping later. It could all go horribly wrong lol. XX

Ooo cool beans, I need to have a look through my music collection and see if there is anything I feel like having on an MP3 player. My last two births had no music playing lol and afterwards I really noticed it missing. With DD1 I actually hunted down the radio in the room and tuned it in myself so I had something to listen to other than other women giving birth or staring at a sleeping baby as I had to stay in my delivery room due to lack of beds on the ward.

ETD - Oh yeah shopping in person at the mo is terrible, which is why 9 times out of 10 I try to do it online and get it delivered lol less temptation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->