Introducing myself!

cassysuri2010

Suri Young
Reaction score
Hi ladies or brides to be should I say :thumbup:

I am a wedding planner based in Kent. I just wanted to introduce myself as I would love to help brides on here if they needed any advice. :flower:

So I am here if you need me.

Happy planning ladies

Hello! I have a question, my venue budget is £2500, the venue I've fallen in love with comes in at just over that at £2600, which although is still a good price it's a still a little over budget, how easy is it to be cheeky and get a discount?? I've seen so many people doing this but not sure I have the bottle to do it myself! Is it worth being cheeky?

Definitely worth being a bit cheeky! Worst they can say is no and it'll put you in the same position anyway if you weren't to ask :) xx

Hi and thank you for the question!
The key to getting within your budget and ideally under is bartering! I know it can be a bit nerve wracking (believe me, I do this nearly daily!) but, once you secure your venue you will wonder what you were so nervous about!

Venues need to book clients to make their business and I am pretty sure they would not turn your business away. If they did then they are not worth going with. Ok, they might have to tweak a couple of things e.g. provide a less expensive welcome drink or canapes. But most venues will honour it. So don't be scared get out there and barter to get your dream venue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->