• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Introducing myself :)

Mii

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I thought, since I have been gone from the TP thread for a while I would re-introduce myself lol I was here before when I was pregnant with my son at 18-19yrs old :) (He is now a happy healthy bouncing 2yr old! and I am now 21 lol)
I recently (very recently lol) found out I am pregnant with baby #2!!! She/he was not exactly planned but we are going to do the best we can!

so yes, hello! :) :flower:

Welcome back! :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18, I have a 14.5 month old son called Jason and I'm also pregnant with our second :flower:

Hello! I'm Kendra, currently 20 weeks pregnant with my first. I'm 22, and OH is 19. I'm not exactly a "teen," but I visit this forum often as I'm a "young" mom. Welcome back!

Thank ! And congrats on your guys 1st and 2nd pregnancies! :)

congradulations!! I'm Becca, I'm almost 19 and I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my first. Welcome back!

Congratulations on number two! I'm erin, 19, and I have a week old baby girl. ♡

Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 25+2 with our first, a bouncing baby girl called MaKinley :cloud9:

Congratulations! My name is Melanie. I'm 19 and I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my first. :)

Congrats on #2! I'm Mickey. I'm almost 19 and I have a 13 month old son named Gabriel. I also just found out I'm expecting my second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->