Introducing myself

MinnieMoo.x

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just signed up today so I thought I better introduce myself quickly before I dash off to OHs parents for a roast dinner :) gotta love sundays!

So anyway, i'm 21 and in my last year of university. I'm sooo broody and have been for about 2 years, but OH and I wont be ttc for another 2 years yet. I want to finish my degree first, and we want to buy a house together and travel a bit.
Playing the waiting game is getting quite hard at the moment, my colleague has just had a baby girl, and now my best friend is pregnant!!! It seems like everyone around me is having babies! It makes it a lot harder to want to wait....

I'm hoping that being here and talking to you ladies helps keep me a bit more sane, otherwise baby fever will drive me mad!

I look forward to getting to know you all :flower:

Minnie. X x

Hi there! I'm new here, too (just joined yesterday!). I'm also finishing a uni course, so know what you mean about waiting! Have a nice lunch, look forward to getting to know you too!

x

Hi MinnieMoo! (That is the name of my puppy!!! Haha :hugs:)

Hope you have a fun time here, we are all a little insane here in WTT :haha:

Hope to keep you strong till your time comes xx and I know is it a baby boom or something? I see bumps and babies everywhere?!

Welcome to WTT! Good luck with your last year of Uni, and you can count on the wonderful ladies here to help keep you strong through the broodyness!

I'm from Essex too xD Love the way you've put classy after!

I'm glad everyones a little insane, I like insane!!! And it's nice knowing there's people here that I have something in common with, even if it is a dogs name LOL. I think il enjoy it here, thank you all for being so welcoming. X x x

Welcome to B&B and WTT. Hope your wait isnt too long. Its a great bunch of girls here.

Hiya, welcome to wtt, i agree we can all be a little crazy at times :rofl: but these ladies get me through my days at work. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->