Introducing Myself

cdex67

Reaction score
Hi all, just thought I would introduce myself. I am 22 years old, and DH is 27. We have been together for 3 years and just got married on 6/7/14. We had the most beautiful, perfect wedding ever. I have known for a long time that I wanted to start a family and that this was the man I wanted to do that with. It was convincing him that was the hard part. I brought it up a lot for awhile, and then finally decided that when he was ready he would let me know.
We got married June 7th and I knew AF would be coming right around that day, so I decided to use my birth control to skip it...and failed. Ha. I started my period the first day of our Las Vegas honeymoon. Boo :( BUT while on our honeymoon DH threw my birth control away and said no more. So, here we are TTC #1. I am pretty positive this month was out anyway as I just stopped birth control. I started OPKs anyway on CD 12 and they've been negative ever since (faint line just keeps getting lighter). I did have EWCM the day after AF ended but pretty sure that was just a fluke so assuming no O yet. Hoping to just get this cycle over with so we can start really trying! Anyway, thats my essay :) Glad to be joining the BnB family!

Congratulations on getting married!! Wow that sucks that you got your period on your honeymoon.. Always comes at a terrible time doesn't it! Good to hear your both now on the same Page though and ready to start this new adventure.. Buckle up haha!
Wishing you a smooth and quick TTC journey... Exciting times ahead!

Thank you! It did suck but...we made it work when we could ;) I'm buckled in tight and ready to roll, hoping for a smooth journey as well!

Welcome!!!!! Grats on your new marriage! Hope you get that BFP soon!!!! Don't get discouraged with OPKs getting lighter... Mine were getting darker and now they are getting lighter again and I haven't Od yet.... So, you may still be in the game this month! Are you temping? If you're interested in doing that, you should download the fertility friend app. It is awesome! It's the best way to know when you o.. :)

Congratulations! :)

As with the opks - you will have to keep testing because ovulation can be random at times. Especially for you since you recently came off birth control pills. Cd12 is a little early for ovulation, but then again, it varies from woman to woman. I suggest you keep testing, especially when you start to see that ewcm!

Thanks ladies! I actually had my first positive opk today (CD23) which is pretty exciting. It almost seems like it would be too easy if I got pregnant this cycle. I can dream, right??

https://s1292.photobucket.com/user/... Uploads/20140702_133608_zpsc0a5f878.jpg.html

You sure did!!! Yayyyyyy!!!! Hey, it's happened before! It could happen to you! :) the odds of pregnancy stay the same no matter how long you try... :) fx this is your month!

Thank you!! Not sure of your situation but whatever it is, good luck to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->