Introducing myself

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I'm in second trimester as from today, it's going so fast.

I'm 38 OH 43 and this will be our 3rd baby. We have 2 girls, Scarlett 5 and Daisy 3. We are hoping for a boy but as long as all is ok, really not bothered.

I'm still feeling so sick, surely this should be easing by now. I have had it since my BFP, I just constantly feel hungover.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you ladies over the next few weeks xxxx

Hi!

There are ladies in my pregnancy group that are still feeling sick into 2nd tri. You are not alone there. I have no advice, just wanted to say there are others who are in the same boat.

Happy and healthy rest of pregnancy. I hope you get your team blue!

Hello! I think I remember you from when I had DD2! We are 1 day apart and this is number 3 for me too. I’ve not been too sick now for around a week but still exhausted and got daily headaches which sucks! X

Heyyy welcome to 2nd tri. All of our babies are really similar in age. Dd1 was 5 in June, dd2 was 3 in July and I'm due in March this time with another baby girl. Can't believe how quick this pregnancy is going xx

welcome to second tri !!!!!!!!! hope your symptoms ease up. i had major tiredness that continued into second tri but is finally easing up, for the most part.

Hey! I'm 14 weeks today too and still so sick. This is also baby no.3 for me too. I've been too frightened to get a ticker before now - it felt like it was tempting fate but I suppose I should just do it!! Nice to meet you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->