introducing myself

J

jenn22

my name is jenn and i really need a bit of help i have been on the pill for at least seven years with no probs then all of a sudden i atarted to get migrains so i was switched to the mini pill in feb. just after starting the mini pill i had a period which was way to early as i had just had one about 2 weeks before and i have never had one since, i worked out i should have had my period about the 19th march which has never came making my last period feb. i have sine stopped taken my pill incase i am preg and toke a preg test on monday 24th and then yesterday they were both neg, i know it says you should wait till the first day of your period to test, does this mean anytime after your first missed period or should i wait and test again when i expect my period this month.

hello and welcome!
i will test again the day of your expected periods but you were due to have them on the March 19 th ? when they were suppose to be due in April? if you had regular cycle?

it should be around the 16th do you think i should hae had a positive test by now

well if you AF is due on April 16th it's way to early for testing ....are you worried about the possibility of a pregnancy ? if you are you should contact the person who prescribed the new pill to you and see what is going on ...but you have being under birth control the all time so i will not worry to much either

:wave: Welcome to BnB :wave:

It could just be the fact that you switched pills. But if you dont get your period and your tests are Neg, I would talk to your dr....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->