Introduction:Young wife trying to concieve! Any other young women trying to concieve?

Hello I'm new too and in my 20's think theres lots of ladies on here :)

Goodluck!! and lots of baby dust! :) yeh there is actualy more y0ung mums and mums to be than i thought!! welcome! everyones so nice here

Hellloooo!! I'm in my early 20s as well. Hubby and I are thinking of ttc in June this year! Hopefully all goes well! Xxx good luck to u xx

hey Lovemrs! goood luck for when you start ttc! welcome!! :) nice to see some young wifeys!! :)

Hi! I'm a newbie...26...and trying for #1! Can't wait to start the next journey :winkwink:

Sillyhale! Welcome! :) good luck and lots of baby dust! Tell us about urself!? How llong have u been ttc? Are u using any tools? Like ovulation calander opks etc? Hope this is ur month!! My af is due any time from now so its a waiting game!! Trying not to be to obbsessed thinking about it!! :)

Thank you for the welcome Lor! Your babys are so cuteee!!! :)

Hi everyone

I just joined today and looking for some TTC mommies to talk to.
My Fiance and i went to a FS in December after TTC for 14months.
My fiance's sperm morphology is a shocking low 1%.
The FS then told us that we wont be able to concieve naturally only through artificial insemenation. Its really a sad thing to go through, not nice :cry:

Anywas we went on the 2nd Of May for our first IUI Now i am just awaiting my blood test on the 16th of May.

I am soooo broody and so impatient. This 2WW is killing me....

Anywas lots of baby dust to you all :dust:

Hi FLUFFY- I'm so sorry uve had such a struggle! Hoiw long were u trying before u thought something might be wrong? Was there something that caused his low sperm count? How old r u and ur OH, and my af should be sgtarrting any day now! So I know how it feels!! All the waiting and worrieing! Feel free to send me an inbox message for a chat!! Were r u from and I hope u get ur bfp!!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

L christine- i hope you get your bfp sooN! we got ours!! and im now almost 18 weeks pregnant! :) we got pregnant NTNP just for one month and got pregnant that month. no success ttc! ::0 goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->