Introduction

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I'm kind of new to the WTT thread, since I spent most of my time in the pregnancy, baby, and toddler boards so here's a little introduction. My name's Terah, I'm 18 and have two kids. Aiden is almost 18 months and Madalynn is one month old (already!). I've been with my OH for 2 1/2 years and we plan on getting married in November 2011 (just waiting to get engaged first :rolf: )

I've wanted kids for as long as I can remember. I was definitely not ready to have kids at that point, though. Aiden wasn't planned, but as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I grew up really fast. We had actually planned to start trying for a second around this time, but Mady decided to come sooner than we expected. :)

Now that we are all settled, I've been thinking a lot about when would be the right time to extend our family. Both my OH and I want 3 or 4 kids and we don't want big age gaps. We are waiting until I get at least halfway through college to start trying and when I do get pregnant, I will (hopefully) be done with college and have a good job. Once I start working, my OH is going to be a stay at home daddy. :)

I think I'm absolutely nuts to be thinking about having a third already. Maybe I'm not the only one though. Lol. Looking forward to waiting with you ladies. Oh, and we are hoping to start trying in October of 2011.

Hi,

Nice to see you in WTT! I think I remember seeing some of your posts before - did you just move into a new house with you OH? If I've got the right person I hope you're settled in well.

Best of luck with college and enjoy your time in WTT.

hey hun.I'm ttc no5 and just starting college so no your not mad x

Hi,

Nice to see you in WTT! I think I remember seeing some of your posts before - did you just move into a new house with you OH? If I've got the right person I hope you're settled in well.

Best of luck with college and enjoy your time in WTT.

You've got it right! :) My OH and I have been in our own place for a whole two months now. lol. But it's going very well, thank you. :)

I'm sure with my experiences in the other sections, I will definitely enjoy my time here, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->