ipad 2?

snowfia

Reaction score
I'm saving up for an ipad 2 but I really have no idea which one to get - 16GB, 32GB or 64GB
I have no idea whether 16GB is a lot or if it won't be enough? :L
I'm pretty sure I won't get the 64 GB as it's £160 more than the 16GB.

What have you got and is it enough?

Do you know there is a 3rd Ipad being released in a weeks time ??

But as for the GB it depends what you will be using it for and how much you will be storing, I have a 16gb which is perfect for me as I dont store an awful lot but if you want to download tons of games, apps and books then I would deffo go for the 32gb.

Yeah I do but I don't think I'm going to get the new one because it'll be more expensive and there isn't that much difference between it and the ipad 2.

Thank you.

I've got the 16gb ipad2 and I find that it is enough. I've got music,pics and loads of apps :)

Yeah I do but I don't think I'm going to get the new one because it'll be more expensive and there isn't that much difference between it and the ipad 2.

Thank you.

From what I have heard it isnt going to be much more expensive :shrug:

I was going to get the ipad2 when the 3 came out - interesting! I though it would be heaps more expensive?

That's what I thought :shrug:
But my mum who's a major apple fanatic said it isn't going to be much more expensive too so who knows :L

Mines a 16gb it's all I need for music photos Internet etc. I love it just saves me squinting at iPhone ...lol

The new iPad might not be any more money than the iPad2 currently is, but you'll find stores clearing out their iPad2 stocks for cheaper so you could get more storage capacity. they've already gone down a lot in price here.

I had a look and you can pre order the new ipad 16GB for £70 more than the ipad 2 16GB currently is.

Ive read the basic ipad 3 wifi 16gb is going to be £399 and the same version in ipad 2 will be going down to £329

I have a 16GB, as I already have an 80GB Classic Ipod with all my music on.

16GB perfectly big enough for photos (about 12/14000 photos), apps & games of standard use.

I'm getting the ipad 2 for my birthday, I decided the new ipad hasn't got features I'm that bothered about so spending the extra money on accessories like a smart cover. I think the 16gb will be more than enough for me because going by my iphone I've used 14gb over nearly 3 years and that's got about 4,000 photos and videos on and I'm not likely to use the ipad camera as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->