ipad or laptop?

weewdy

Reaction score
I am planning on getting broadband in, up until now we have just used mobile internet. What would you recommend for internet browsing, a laptop or ipad? We do have an old laptop that we use for letter writing etc so this one would purely be for internet use.

If it is just for internet browsing I would say iPad, I have both because I need a laptop for my uni work but tbh I only use it for iTunes for my phone and word processing, I do everything else on my iPad, so if you have an old laptop that suffices for when you need an easier word processor or in case some websites for instance aren't iPad friendly (not many) then I would say tablet.

Deff an ipad!! I don't have one but I use my friends and its great! When my laptop dies I will definitely get an ipad!
Die laptop die! :haha:

I hate my OH's Ipad .. I like to do 10.000 million things at once and i find it annoying .. Like listening to music on youtube whilst browsing internet is a pita on ipad.

I love my white 17 inch shiny laptop :D

I think if it was the only thing I had in the house I'd get a laptop. That way if you ever need it for more. You have it there.

I'd never get an iPad again though. I really dislike them. I much prefer my Android tab. If you're after a good tablet the new Nexus10 is coming out. I gave it a trial run and it was incredible!

I love my iPad but in the end, I turn to my laptop any day.

I have an android tab and I do love it but I'd chose my laptop anyday.
I just much prefer them, think you can do a hell of a lot more :thumbup:

Galaxy note! You can do many things at the same time & it plays flash videos. I have iPad, note & laptop. My kid is the one who uses the iPad

If it was purely for web browsing, then a Tablet. I agree with Omarsmam, Galaxy Note is much better than iPad IMO.

I have a Laptop, iPad and a Galaxy Note Tab and Galaxy Note Phone.

I use the laptop for intense web browsing, for work and streaming movies to our TV. iPad, the kids use mostly, along with the Galaxy Note Tablet. For simple web browsing, I use my phone.

I would get a laptop or even better a desktop, but I can't bear tablets or phones with the lack of a proper keyboard and those small screens, and they end up giving me back ache and bad posture :lol:

I prefer my laptop over the ipad. id also never buy an ipad again,the galaxy note is so much better!

I prefer my pc over my nexus :rofl: It's quicker and easier especially when it comes to typing and paying bills etc

I use my iPad for everything I do online, I can't remember the last time I used the pc xx

I use my iPad for most stuff now, if I have any typing to do I use my laptop but it feels so bulky and slow in comparison

iPad for sure.

Mine has just died on me so I have had to go back to my Macbook which I had every intention of selling as it had just sat unused bar once or twice for over a year but obviously relying on it now.

Soon as I replace my iPad I will be going back to using that again and keeping my Macbook as a reserve.

I love our ipad but i'd be lost without a pc, i'd love a laptop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->