iPad/tablets

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I am considering treating myself to either an ipad 2 or a tablet.. I've seen the Samsung galaxy tab 3 and quite like the look of that. I've not a clue about tablets and am a bit unsure what to go for. I have got an iPhone and love it but isn't an ipad just a big iPhone?

I will mainly be using it to do my shopping, come on here and go on Facebook.

Is there much difference between the ipad and a tablet? Tablets seem to be quite a bit cheaper.

There is a huge difference between Galaxy & ipad, iPad is a kids toy compared to galaxy, but I use my Galaxy note for studying so I need the extra memory (you can get extra memory card for it), you can also use it for multi tasking like watching videos & browsing / reading / taking notes at the same time. Ipad is exactly similar to the iphone but with a larger screen.

I have both but my son is the one who uses the iPad, I dont use it anymore

I love asus tablets! Especially of you're looking. for a good price and great functionality. My hubby has one too, their great. However can't speak much on the iPad were not big Apple fans in this house lol

I don't know a lot about tablets but I got a tesco hudl for my birthday last week, i think it's pretty good and a reasonable price too. I've got an iPhone and can pretty much do the same stuff on both. The only thing with hudl is it's not 3G enabled. It's got a lot of good reviews.

I have an iPad and a Galaxy Note Tab. I much prefer the Galaxy, much easier to use, more versatility, can extend the memory. I am a sucker for Samsung though, everything in my house in Samsung.

I have the iPad, and just bought my daughter a tablet off Amazon really cheap. To be honest, it's no worse than an iPad! (which I believe are overpriced)

Hmm I think I'm swaying towards the samsung :) I also think iPads are overpriced, like everything else apple makes x

I LOVE my iPad Mini. It's the perfect size for reading and LO loves it as well.

I have an iPad 4 and a galaxy tab 2 and I never ever use the galaxy, I just prefer the iPad. I have a galaxy s3 and love that but hate iPhones so I think it's just what you find easier personally x

I much prefer iPhones & iPads to the Samsung products. I only lasted 3 weeks with an S3 before I went back to an iPhone.

I think it's very much down to personal preference & if it is your first tablet then you are unlikely to be disappointed as you will have nothing to compare it to!

My mother just purchased an Ipad air and also has an Iphone 5. She says that she loves it and loves having everything on her ipad that is on her phone. The apps you down load onto your phone automatically transfer to your ipad. She also says that she loves how user friendly apple products are and I agree with her. I currently have an android phone and I miss having an IPhone. Its totally up to you which ine to get, but im totally a fan of Ipads!

I love my iPad and use one at work as well, have heard excellent reviews of the galaxy too though

Thanks ladies! Been for a tablet today and ended up with the Asus MeMO pad 10" and I love it.. was only £200 and I got £20 worth of Argos vouchers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->